16

Mu Ran continued 16
2023-11-07 11:15 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Lin Han waited for three days. During these three days, Yi Tian didn't call him once. He knew that He Xudong told Yi Tian about his injury, but he really didn't expect that Yi Tian would not even call him. At first, he was still feeling stuffed in his heart and tried not to contact her. Later, as time passed, the person became a little panicked, and finally asked He Xudong for help. But he didn't expect that Yi Tian still rejected him after he had already given in to this point.

Lin Han was feeling angry and drove directly to Yi Tian's home without notifying Yi Tian. When I arrived at the gate of the community, I was stopped by someone. He had been in and out of here so many times, but this was the first time he was stopped at the door, and his face turned blue with anger.

The security guard saw that his face was not good-looking, so he lowered his head and explained: "Master Lin, please don't argue with us. This is what Mr. Yi also told you. Just wait and we will call and ask immediately."

Lin Han tightened his grip on the steering wheel and said nothing. The man smiled again and then asked the person behind him to make a phone call. After a while, the man looked at his companion and nodded to him, then opened the electronic door and said to Lin Han, "Young Master Lin, walk slowly."

Lin Han sneered, stepped on the accelerator and entered the community without looking at him.

Yi Tian was watering the trees in the garden with a water pipe, and Mu Ran was sitting on a wicker chair not far behind him. He hung up the phone and looked at the garden, wondering if he should have someone move a few more trees. Anyway, more trees and fresh air would always be good for Mu Ran.

He was still pouring water on his hand, and he was a little lost. When he felt that the water pipe was a little heavy, as if it was caught by something, he subconsciously pulled hard, but he reacted immediately. When he turned around, the chair was indeed crooked. Falling to the ground, Mu Ran also fell to the ground.

Yi Tian threw away the water pipe and walked over for a few steps to help the man up and check carefully. Fortunately, he fell on the lawn and was not injured.

Yi Tian wiped his hands and said angrily and funny: "Can't you move and make some noise?" He had some new clothes made according to Mu Ran's figure, and he just put them on today. Now, It was a little dirty and stained with a lot of wet mud.

Mu Ran blinked and stared at him blankly. Yi Tian felt soft, lowered his head and kissed the corner of his mouth.

This was what Lin Han saw when he got out of the car. He froze in place, watching Yi Tian pull Mu Ran into his arms, lowering his head and kissing him affectionately on the face, with a faint smile on his lips. .

Lin Han stood there motionless, like an abrupt wooden stake. His mind was a little confused, but he still comforted himself in his heart. Maybe he saw it wrong, maybe he just thought too much.

Yi Tian let go of Mu Ran and was about to take him back to change clothes. When he turned around, he saw Lin Han standing blankly at the door, looking a little sad. Yi Tian knew that Lin Han probably saw what he had just done, and he didn't care. He just said to Lin Han lightly: "Come in." Without waiting for Lin Han to answer, Yi Tian led Mu Ran into the house.

Lin Han looked at the hands held by Yi Tian and Mu Ran, closed his eyes, calmed down, and then followed in.

"You can get whatever you want to drink, and I'll take him up to change clothes." Yi Tian watched Lin Han come in, explained, and took Mu Ran upstairs.

Lin Han didn't say anything and went straight to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and took a bottle of drink. He has been here countless times in Yi Tian, and every place is very familiar to him. But now, when he looks at every part of this home and thinks about the mark left by Mu Ran's life here, he just wants to destroy everything. .

When Yi Tian went downstairs, Lin Han was standing in front of the window in a daze. Yi Tian didn't care about him. He took Mu Ran and sat down on the sofa. He went to the kitchen to get the freshly squeezed juice and fed Mu Ran some. Then he sat down and looked at Lin Han, "What's the matter?"

Lin Han watched his series of actions and was stunned for a long time, as if he was in disbelief, and there was some pain in his eyes. He thought that Yi Tian took Mu Ran home just to pity him, and just find a nanny to take care of him. As time went by, he would naturally kick him out if he got impatient. But he didn't expect that there was no nanny at all, and Yi Tiandu took care of Mu Ran himself. He was a little panicked, and his voice was shaking when he spoke: "Yitian, what are you doing to him..."

Yi Tian's face turned cold. Lin Han looked at him and murmured for a long time but finally didn't ask further. He lowered his head and said in a hoarse voice: "I was drunk that day and I was confused... I'm sorry."

Yi Tian didn't say anything. He looked at the scar on Lin Han's wrist, and after a long while he said calmly: "I can't accept your feelings. If you are willing, we can be brothers for life. If you insist on forcing it, then stop it. Let's have some friendship."

Lin Han's eyes widened suddenly, as if he couldn't believe that the words "broken friendship" could be said so simply from Yi Tian's mouth. He was really at a loss at this moment, and he became panicked. He looked at Yi Tian's distant eyes, shook his head desperately and said: "Never again... never again..."

This scene was so embarrassing. Lin Han's humble and seeking-for-perfection attitude reminded Yi Tian of Mu Ran. He used to be like this, as long as he showed even a little bit of dissatisfaction, he would immediately become panicked and desperately want to make amends to please him. But at that time, the more cautious he was, the more disgusted he became.

Yi Tian didn't want to think about it anymore. He withdrew his thoughts, looked at Lin Han and said, "Okay, you can go back."

Lin Han looked at him in a panic. Yi Tian relaxed a little and his voice was no longer so cold: "I will contact you in a few days and go out to have a meal together."

Lin Han breathed a sigh of relief, nodded and turned to leave.

Before leaving, he looked at Mu Ran who was sitting on the sofa. His eyes were no longer malicious, but his expression was very cold.

He just walked out the door expressionlessly and got into the car expressionlessly.

The moment I closed the car door, I finally couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

As long as he thought about Yi Tian's look at Mu Ran and his gentle actions, jealousy would climb up from the deepest part of his heart, tightly wrapping his heart and tightening it little by little, making him want to die in pain. . Lin Han clutched his chest, his whole body was shaking, but he forced a smile out of the corner of his mouth.

It's just... so ugly.

I don't know how long it took for him to calm down. He stretched out his hand to wipe away the tears on his face and regained his indifference, as if the person who was crying and about to collapse just now was just an illusion.

As the car drove out of the community, Lin Han took out his mobile phone and dialed the number that he had never wanted to look at without expression.

"Hello?" A gentle male voice came from over there.

"You coward, if you can, stay abroad forever and don't come back." Lin Han's voice was gritted.

The other person chuckled, his voice a little helpless: "Young Master Lin, your temper is still so bad."

Lin Han didn't answer. He sneered: "You can just run away for the rest of your life." After a pause, he said casually: "But it doesn't matter. Even if you come back now, it's too late."

There was no sound from the other side, Lin Han curled up into a sneer and hung up the phone.

His car happened to turn onto a beautiful tree-lined avenue, and the sunlight filtered through the leaves to form mottled light and shadow. In a trance, he remembered that when he was young, that person would always be in front of him, and no one could take him away.

Lin Han closed his eyes and suppressed the tears that reappeared.

That's it, that's it.