32

Mu Ran continued 32
2023-11-07 11:25 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

After Mu Ran woke up, the time he spent on the ventilator every day gradually decreased. After more than a week, the doctor confirmed that his body's various indicators were stable and his spontaneous breathing had completely returned to stability. Only then did he really get rid of the ventilator. He was transferred out of the ICU ward.

The stitches on Yi Tian's leg have been removed, but the wound is still healing and strenuous exercise is not allowed. Unless he has to go out for specific reasons, he almost always stays in Mu Ran's ward. He was not idle either, he was working on the work at hand all day long, almost treating Mu Ran's ward as his office. Although Mu Ran has passed the most dangerous period, his body's recovery requires a long process. He is still very weak and in poor spirits. He spends most of his time sleeping. He didn't have the energy to say anything about Yi Tian's behavior.

At noon, the aunt brought porridge and fish soup. Mu Ran had just undergone surgery and could not take any supplements. He could only eat liquid and light food.

Yi Tian put down his work, walked over and helped Mu Ran sit up, turned to his aunt and said, "Give me the bowl."

The aunt responded and poured out the steaming white porridge from the thermos cup.

Mu Ran straightened up, raised his right hand and said, "Give it to me, I'll eat it myself." He stared at the porridge, forgetting for a moment that his right hand was still stuck with a needle for infusion. Fortunately, Yi Tian, who was always paying attention to him, moved quickly. When he just raised his hand, he held his hand and slowly put it back, frowning and saying, "Don't move."

Only then did Mu Ran react and smiled sheepishly.

Yi Tian took the bowl of porridge from his aunt, scooped up half a spoonful of porridge, blew it gently, and tested the temperature with his mouth before feeding it to Mu Ran's mouth.

Mu Ran looked at his series of actions, his heart aching and uncomfortable. He did not open his mouth to drink the porridge. Instead, he turned his face slightly and said softly: "I can drink it myself. I can use my left hand."

Yi Tian didn't answer his words or say anything else, he just raised his hands and looked at him stubbornly.

Mu Ran said with some embarrassment: "Push the table up and put the bowl on it and I can..." Before he finished speaking, the voice behind him became smaller and smaller. Mu Ran looked at Yi Tian who still didn't say a word or made any other movements, and felt in his heart Sighing slightly, he opened his mouth and drank the porridge.

Yi Tian didn't show any happy expression. After he drank the porridge, he retracted his hand and lowered his gaze. He scooped up another half spoonful of porridge, tested the temperature according to his previous actions and continued to feed it.

Mu Ran stopped thinking about it and opened his mouth to drink porridge with a calm mind.

After feeding a few more mouthfuls, Yi Tian suddenly said: "Don't eat too much, and drink a bowl of fish soup later."

Mu Ran was slowly swallowing the porridge in his mouth. After listening to his words, he nodded and said "yes" submissively.

Seeing him nodding obediently, Yi Tian's heart moved slightly, and he leaned over and kissed him gently on the face. When Mu Ran was sick before, he took care of him every day. The two of them were so close that he was used to it and didn't think it was anything.

Mu Ran's eyes widened, his body stiffened, and he forgot to swallow the porridge in his mouth. He wanted to say something, but the expression on Yi Tian's face was still cold and indifferent, as if he didn't take his actions to heart at all. After a while, Mu Ran managed a smile and said, "Yitian... don't do this."