Chapter 7.

What a beautiful sound
my name has
when it
kisses your tongue.

MY chest rose and fell slowly as I took deep breaths, the more time passed, the worse I felt after chugging all that alcohol

MY chest rose and fell slowly as I took deep breaths, the more time passed, the worse I felt after chugging all that alcohol. I couldn't feel anything, my body was heated, my cheeks were probably flushing a bright red and my head was still spinning around like crazy.

A loud thud on the door made me flinch, my eyelids felt so heavy when I tried to open them. The room was dark, the only light was from the moon that shone over the window.

The door suddenly swung open, a tall figure stumbled inside and closed the door behind itself. "Fuckin' hell.. this isn't the bathroom." I recognized Ghost's rough voice as he slurred. This bastard was drunk too and now we were in the same room, alone and both drunk.

I stared at him with a confused expression, lifting up my torso and leaning on my elbows to take a better look at him. "Oh, you're here too." He pushed his body from the door and stumbled his way towards the couch I was laying on. "Yeah." I murmured a quick reply and watched him, before he crashed on the other side of the couch.

Silence filled whole room, Ghost was wearing a black t-shirt, jeans of the same color and his usual balaclava, his dog tags hanging around his neck. I studied him silently, my eyes noticing the tattoo sleeve over his left arm, it looked incredibly interesting and attractive.

I leaned forward all of a sudden, grabbing his arm to take a closer look to the design. It must've shocked him because it wasn't normal to have me starting skin contact. My fingers traced his tattoos, from the skull, to the rifle and to the pair of dog tags; he had a whole war inked on his arm and it was so damn fascinating.

"Scylla.." My name rolled down his tongue, catching my attention fully. My gaze locked with his, something in me burned.

He hooked an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, his body radiating heat as I pressed up against him. We were both too lost to even realize what was happening, to realize the rules we were about to break.

I was so caught up with his eyes that my hands instinctively went to the bottom of his balaclava, rolling it up until his lips were exposed. His free hand caressed my cheek slowly and gently while his eyes admired my facial features, as if he was studying every inch of me. I felt so vulnerable in that moment but my body wasn't willing to pull away.

His hand traveled lower, until it wrapped around my throat gently, giving it a light squeeze and bringing our faces close, clearing up the gap between our lips. At first it started with a small peck, then it escalated into a slow and soul burning kiss, one that made my stomach contort from the immense feeling.