Chapter 36.

It kinda makes
me laugh,
runnin' down
that path
When you're good
as gold.

HE placed his hands under my thighs and lifted me up, my legs wrapping automatically around his waist to stay gripped on him

HE placed his hands under my thighs and lifted me up, my legs wrapping automatically around his waist to stay gripped on him. My hands caressed the side of his necks gently, my lips never stopped moving against his, I wasn't planning to pull away in any moment.

He nibbled on my lower lip, earning a small moan from me, while he walked to the shore carefully to not let me slip from his grasp. His hands were holding my thighs firmly, his fingers every now and then squeezing my soft flesh.

I felt in a heavenly place, his lips were an obsession, his taste sent me into a tailspin. I wanted to feel it more and more, I wanted him to stick his soul to mine, to become an only one. Gently, he laid me down on a lounger, fitting himself between my thighs — I could feel his arousal press against the bottom of my swimsuit, making me suck in a breath.

Our lips parted, a thin thread of saliva connected our lips before snapping. His hands ran all over my body, avoiding the bandages on my abdomen and making my heart beat faster and my entire self go weak. His eyes were taking in the sight, before his fingers reached my arched back and undid the knot of my top, letting it come undone underneath me.

The cool breeze caressed my sensitive skin, my eyes were shut, I was giving myself to him fully. I was going to let him take all of me, every inch of my soul, "You're so fucking beautiful." I could hear him mutter under his breath, before his lips closed around a hardened nipple, sucking it gently and taking out sweet moans from me.

He raised his gaze, admiring the way my face contorted from his attentions. His hazel eyes seemed to soften, a sparkle brightening them. He pinched slightly the other nipple, closing it around his index finger and thumb, sending shivers down my spine. This time he was more delicate and slow, as if he wanted to savor this moment nicely, for both of us.

He moved away his mouth, cupping both of my breasts with his hands and giving them a light squeeze, before trailing down the sides of my waist and stopping at the knots of my bottom. Swiftly, he undid them and threw on the other lounger my two pieces swimsuit.

I opened my eyes just the slightest bit to have the image of him kneeling between my thighs, his chest rose and fell slowly and deeply as he admired my body, shining under the moonlight. Beads of water were still on my thighs, adding a sparkle effect — he looked completely mesmerized, as if he had the most beautiful deity in front of him.

My gaze trailed on his torso, taking in the scars and his tanned skin, his well defined pectoral, his perfect sculpted abdomen, the prominent V line, the veins. I could feel heat rise to my cheeks, not daring to look lower, so I limited myself to admire his upper body.

A small smirk painted his lips at my unusual shyness, his hands grasped my hips and pulled me closer to him, his arousal brushing against my wetness. A small embarassing noise escaped me, I had not idea of how my body could get ready for this man in such a short amount of time. He had some kind of effects on me that even I couldn't explain or sort out.