Chapter 41.

memento mori,
memento vivere.

memento mori,memento vivere

"ANSWER him, baby." Ghost whispered roughly into her ear, his thrust becoming slower and deeper, making her legs go weak. "J-John.. yes?" Meridia tried to sound as normal as possible, her voice held a slight quiver.

It was fucking difficult. He was an asshole but she loved it, she couldn't deny it. "We're leaving in thirty minutes, are you ready?" He placed a hand over the doorknob and tried to open the door. Panic rose in her, luckily Ghost had locked it as soon as he came in.

Her eyes rolled to the back when his arousal hit her deepest spot, making her gasp and clutch onto the table more. She was so close to the edge, she couldn't hold it in anymore. "No! Give me... f-fuck.. five minutes!" She replied through small pants, sending Ghost a small glare through the reflection.

Her expression made him groan under his breath, she looked so damn beautiful.
"Are you okay?" John asked from the other side, placing his ear on the door. "Yes, totally!" As soon as he heard her answer, he shrugged and walked away.

Ghost listened to his steps fading away through the hallway and grinned, gripping her hips so tight that she squirmed under his touch, "I'm so close.. oh God." She breathed out, her walls clenching again around his length once again.

Her whole body was burning up, a tingling sensation spread down her core, before she fell into the depths of pleasure.
He quickly covered her mouth with his hand, muffling her loud moans as she came all around him. Her knees were giving in, her body was shaking, her cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Fuck.." He whispered, throwing his head to the back as his pace increased, the sound of skin slapping echoing in the room. She looked at his reflection through lowered eyelashes, admiring his muscles flexing beneath his shirt. It was crazy how she ended up like this, giving her body to a man she could finally trust.

Meridia pushed her torso away from the table, pushing his body away. He returned her gaze with a confused expression as he stumbled backward, crashing down on the bed. "Hey.. sweet girl, I was so close." He murmured under his breath, watching as she climbed on top of him and straddled him.

Before he could say anything else, she raised her hips and let his arousal bury deep inside her, a soft groan erupting from his throat. He could feel her more, the way she rocked her hips against his slowly was driving him nuts. Meridia ran her hands through his messy locks, admiring how his face contorted from the pleasure, "Look at you, huh." She whispered lowly, lowering her face to the side of his neck to press her lips on it.

"Don't forget who's in control here." He retorted huskily. He gripped her ass, squeezing it harshly until she squirmed on top of him. Her hips raised, making it easier for him to thrust back into her, this time underneath her.

He watched how her eyes rolled to the back of her head, how she bit down her lips to suppress her noises. The sight was too much to take in; in less than a minute his body tensed, his pace increased and finally he let himself release into her with a low grunt.