Chapter 21.

Worlds change
when eyes
meet.

THREE days went by quickly, Meridia spent all the time busying herself with trainings and rests, avoiding at all costs the others – including Ghost

THREE days went by quickly, Meridia spent all the time busying herself with trainings and rests, avoiding at all costs the others – including Ghost. He had such powers on her body, even the simplest thought about him made her heat up or.. shy. He wasn't any good for her, she had better things to do.

Today it was 141's last day in Austria and they were flying directly to Siberia. Before their departure, König came to see Meridia one last time and made sure to leave her his number, even though she kept on pushing him away, he kept on trying.

He could see through her ocean eyes a kind soul, perhaps even the sweetest one, and he hoped that one day she would've at least opened up a tiny bit.

Makarov was still on the move, planning on a disaster. Laswell managed to gain intel and turned out he was getting someone or something delivered to an abandoned Soviet Prison complex, in Siberia.

Freezing temperatures were ones that Meridia couldn't stand the most, but it wouldn't have stopped her from going to the mission. C-4s and dry gears were prepared for everyone, the plan was diving under the ice and wait for the cars to pass right on them while Ghost checked the situation with Farah, with their snipers.

"Watcher to 0-7, gimme a sitrep." Laswell's voice oozed from the comms, "0-7 in position with Kilo. Bravo's in the water." Ghost immediately replied, keeping his eyes focused on the four vehicles as they passed carefully on the thick ice.

"Copy. Where's our incoming?"

"Convoy approaching southeast, four vehicles." Farah reported, closing an eye to aim through the scope, her Arabic accent prominent.

"Any sign of Makarov?"

"No PID but high security on the third vehicle." She responded once again.

"Ghost to all Bravo, how copy?" Ghost switched the servers, referring to the others now immersed into the freezing water.

Gaz had just finished sticking the C-4s under the ice, Meridia was watching the three soldiers from some distance, keeping herself calm while her body swayed slowly in the water. As they started to get away from the explosives, she followed after them, taking a spot near Soap.

"Solid, here they come." Gaz replied to Ghost and John took out the remote for the C-4s, waiting for the perfect moment to blow everything up. Soap held his hand up, counting down with his fingers to signal the instant.

At his one, John clicked on the button to detonate the explosives, "Fire in the hole!"

The thick ice broke in a thousand of pieces, the explosion made everything tremble, strong waves of water crashing on them. Meridia had to hold on to a big branch, covering her face and taking deep breaths. "All stations – good effect on the target." John stated, moving away from his spot to reach a vehicle sinking down.