Note From The Author Part I

Hello everyone! 

"The Rich Man's Daughter" is ending next week and as early as now, I know that the RaStro Rebels are searching for other outlets where they can still relive the moments of Rhian Ramos and Glaiza de Castro onscreen. I know most are not satisfied with the flow of the last month of the show (I'm disappointed too!) but I guess even the writers of the show are burnt out in one way or another.

So this is my first attempt to write a suspense-romance project in English and honestly, I'm struggling LOL. I just want to make it clear that this is just an attempt and I'm hoping you'd like it. I have envisioned how the scenes will be like and if given the chance, I'd like to transform it into a screenplay. I think doable naman. 

There might be scenes here where I'll write stuff and dialogues in Tagalog lalo na pag hindi na kaya haha :D 

As of writing, I've introduced Jessica (Glaiza de Castro), Nadia (Rhian Ramos) and Blessie (Sarah Lahbati). Why Sarah Lahbati ang peg ko for Blessie? Wala lang. I just think bagay siya even if she was never part of TRMD. I'm still thinking of changing it siguro to Katrina Halili. If you have suggestions for the flow of the story or how you feel towards it, feel free to share :) Thanks mga Kapuso!

EDIT: Katrina Halili na ang Blessie :)