Strawberries and Chocolates

Jessica suddenly turned cold and nervous after Nadia planted a hard kiss on her lips. Reality hits her that this is it - she's close to making the cause of her Blessie's demise fall for her and pay for all the damages. It's about time to break your heart too, DJ Nadia Arnold.

"I've been wanting to do that since the day I first saw you, Jessica. I don't know, but I am extremely attracted to you. I hope you feel the same way..." Nadia revealed genuinely.

Jessica just stared at Nadia and caressed her cheeks. All of a sudden, she felt pressured and confused. Damn, she is so pretty and sexy! No wonder Blessie fell for her.

"I... I... like you too, Nadia. Want to drink some more?" Jessica poured more wine in both of their classes and they drank fast.

Nadia noticed the real dessert on the side. She opened the chocolate syrup and poured some one the biggest strawberry. "You want a bite?" 

"Yes. Can I? Jessica replied suddenly in a nervous manner.

Nadia walked closer to her and placed the strawberry on her lips. Slowly, her face gets an inch closer to Jessica's and she responded with a bite.

"Hmmmm..... delicious..." Jessica commented.

Nadia drank some more wine. "Woooaaah! That's quite strong. Damn. Jessica, what are you doing to me? It's so freakin' hot in herre!". 

Even Jessica doesn't know the answer. What is this crazy trap she created for herself? Nadia walked towards the radio and played 'Turning my Safety Off' again...

"Jessica, drink up and sit down!" 

Jessica drank more wine and sat on the comfy bed as demanded.

"Watch me closely..." Nadia started pouring more chocolate syrup on a strawberry and licked it while looking at Jessica...

Then she starts to remove her dress leaving her wet bikini on.

"Do you want more strawberries and chocolate?" Nadia asked flirtatiously.

Jessica just nodded. Damn. Trapped in a strip show, but not complaining.

The viewer was surprised when the performer suddenly poured chocolate syrup on  a strawberry and above her chest.

"Strawberry or me?"