The Tour Guide

"Hey, our tour guide is here!" the PR Manager announced. "I'd like you all to meet Tommy and he will be our tour guide for this afternoon!"

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Cebu City! We will be visiting some of the historical sites of the Queen City of the South." 

Nadia was shocked. Who would've thought he'd see this guy in Cebu of all places? She didn't just see him in the resort, but also in this tour!

Tommy smiled at her and she smiled back shyly. She got distracted with the sudden camera flash.

"Gotcha! I'll post this on Instagram!" Jessica teased.

"Nooooo! Let me see the photo first!" Nadia protested. In the photo, Nadia's mouth is wide open while listening to the handsome tour guide. 

"You look so distracted with the sight of that handsome man over there. Do you have a crush on him? Uyyyy!!!" Jessica teased once more.

"No! I don't like him. You're just too judgmental!" Nadia laughed. Tommy went straight to her. "Hi Nadia! Long time no see! It's nice to see you here as a client." Tommy flashed his killer smile again.

"Oh, you know each other! No wonder you were in awe!" Jessica teased once more.

Nadia then decided to shift the topic. "I am thirsty. Wait, I'll get some water."

Tommy was about to offer that he'll be the one to get a glass of water when Nadia suddenly disappeared. Jessica found the gesture intriguing.

"That's weird. Did you do something wrong to her before?" Jessica asked Tommy.

"None that I'm aware of. I only spent one day with her.  I'll talk to her later." Tommy said.

"One day with her? Oh, I'm sorry if I am being too curious. Don't mind me. You don't have to answer my question."

"I met her in Siem Reap in Cambodia. She was problematic that time and..."

Tommy was cut short by the PR Manager. "Tommy, we're all set! The driver is here. I'll just wait for Ms. Nadia. Jessica, you can proceed to the van." 

Tommy and Jessica followed. Nadia reappeared and asked if she can just stay in the front seat.

~0~

Jessica is super curious now. The jolly Nadia suddenly looked scared.

Tommy was discussing their itinerary for that afternoon. Nadia was just staring outside. Still quiet. 

FIRST STOP: FORT SAN PEDRO

Tommy gathers all the whole crew and he disseminates historic information regarding Fort San Pedro for about 10 minutes. They were given the luxury of time to roam around on their own for forty minutes. 

Jessica and George excitedly brought out their cameras and started shooting. Nadia just sat in the chair overlooking Cebu. She looked disturbed. 

Nadia was alone. Jessica was about to come near her when suddenly, she saw Tommy sit beside Nadia. Based on the gestures, it seems that Nadia started crying. Tommy looked around (Jessica was pretending to be taking photos of the views) and comforted Nadia by giving her a hug.

"I need to know who this guy is and if he knows Blessie too." Jessica whispers to herself. 

~0~

"Don't worry Nadia. Your secret is safe with me. You know that I don't like seeing you like that." Tommy reassured Nadia. She hugged him back.

Tommy left Nadia alone after a few minutes. Jessica then walked towards Nadia. The emotional girl pretended her eyes were hurt because of the sun. She excused that she left her sunglasses in the van.

"Here, you can use mine first. I have my hat anyway." Jessica offers.

"Thank you. You're so kind." Nadia smiled.

"There you go! You look more beautiful when you wear that smile." 

"Time's up! We need to move to the next destination!" Ariel informed the two musicians.

"We're coming!"

~0~

Just saw the movie "So It's You" of Tom and Carla released last year. This is my nth time watching the rom-com from my bus trip lol. I might inject some 'relaxed' scenes of Lorna and Tommy if I have followers who are TomCar fans. I am also fascinated with the fact that last year, Rhian played the role of Carla's rebellious sister who is in love with Tom's character in 'My Destiny'. Wala lang :P