Breakfast in Bed

Lorna took a deep breath before entering Sofia's room. She doesn't like it when her lover is bitching towards the resort staff.

"Hi baby! Come in!" Sofia greeted her in a flirty manner.

Lorna went inside and placed the breakfast meal on the bed. Sofia suddenly grabbed her and pushed her on the bed.

"Hey... what are you doing?" Lorna asked with a shocked look on her face.

"I'm going to eat breakfast!" Sofia said while undressing her top.

"What? Then why are you removing your top?"

"I'll have you for breakfast!" Sofia then kissed Lorna on the lips torridly. She couldn't breathe as she moans while Lorna kisses her neck, caress her shoulders down to her breast.

"Can I remove this now?" Sofia asked. Lorna nodded.

She unbuttons her lover's top and made her happy with all the kisses and touches.

"Aaaaahhh..." Lorna whispered as Sofia removes her black slacks and touches the most sensitive part of her body.

"I love you, baby..."

"I love you too.."

Lorna called Sofia's attention after she's 'finished'.

"Lie down

comfortably, baby" Lorna says.

Lorna returns the favor much to Sofia's excitement. Lorna takes charge this time. They kissed, touched each other's body and made love.

Bliss.

~0~

"Now it's time for you to eat real breakfast! I don't like your detox detox thing." Lorna commented after their 'special breakfast' meal.

"Well, you're enough to detox the negativity in my body." Sofia joked.

"No, seriously! Please eat right. I heard that you made a scene in the restaurant again. Please be nice to the staff of the resort. They're all working hard to make this property the best in Cebu."

"I'm so sorry! I just didn't like that you weren't there and they're playing the Crave You project. You know I have bad memories with that project, right?" Sofia reasoned out while eating banana.

"I know, but hey, that was a good project and I loved it! You should make music again." Lorna suggested.

"No, I won't. Maybe I'll just write songs but I won't sing it again. Whatever." Sofia kicks one pillow.

"Bratinella strikes again! Don't be like that, okay? Or else I won't come here anymore."

"Okay, baby. As long as you feed me, I'll be a good girl. Now give me a kiss."

Of course, Lorna obliged. And gave more.