Pour Your Misery Down on Me

DJ Nadia Arnold can't help but admire Jessica del Rio especially when she heard her sing live. She's legit.

The famous DJ went back to her room with Iced Coffee in hand. She silently walked back to her room and stayed in the balcony for a bit. From there, she had a better view of the practicing newbie. It is better to watch her from afar and continue admiring her.

Nadia is captivated by Jessica's charm. She smiled alone when she observed how Jessica treats everyone around her - from the resort staff to some in-house guests who were asking for photos and autographs. She's not yet in the mood to deal with the crowd, so she's enjoying the afternoon at the balcony drinking something to keep her up with the sight of this goddess as a stronger add on. 

"Damn, this girl just gave me a stronger punch than the caffeine I just took!" she whispered to herself and smiled. Suddenly, it rained hard. She goes back inside her room after finishing her drink.

Nadia opens her laptop and played Jessica's cover of "I'm Only Happy When It Rains" by Garbage. In order to ease her boredom, she did a quick and sexy mix of the song. High hopes that Jessica will like it when she plays it tonight. Oh yes, DJ Nadia is dancing her mix of Jessica's vocals with just her white shirt and undies on. She stares in the mirror and started lipsyncing to the song. It's like a sensual dancer's spirit just got inside her body. She started imagining she's seducing Jessica.

"Pour your misery down on me..." 

Then the phone rang.

"Hello Miss Nadia! This is from the housekeeping department. Need laundry services?"

"No, thanks. I still have enough clean clothes with me. Thanks for the offer!" she replied.

She laughed at herself after realizing what she had done in front of the mirror earlier. "Didn't know I can also be a sexy dancer once I decide to retire from mixing!"

~0~

Jessica and George were busy entertaining Cebu-based press and bloggers. 

"We're so happy to have you here in Cebu!" one reporter said.

"I'm glad to be here too! It's my first time in Cebu and I can't wait to explore the area." Jessica replied enthusiastically.

"You should do a city tour, island hopping and visit Bantayan, Moalboal, Malapascua, Badian and so much more! Stay here for a month!" a more jolly blogger suggested.

"Wow. If only I can squeeze all your suggested destinations on my schedule, but I am not in-charge of it. Force George, please!" Jessica said candidly.

"Hmmm... let me think about it... No!" George replied. "We can only stay for five days the most. Let's see.. It depends on the producers".

Jessica gamely answered the questions from the curious press people in relation to her humble beginnings and her album. 

~0~

Nadia tried to sleep, but she couldn't get Jessica out of her mind. She decided to go online again and do a Twitter Q&A session with the fans. She enjoyed answering some questions and the hashtag #AskDJNadia even trended world wide! Some of the fans that participated are based in Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Japan and other Asian countries!

Then one tagged her on numerous photos:

"DJ NADIA, IS THIS YOU?"

Her jaw dropped upon seeing the photos  - these are snapshots of her and Blessie making out. The photos are quite dark, so she decided to take a screenshot and reported the series of tweets.

Now she's disturbed.