Mysterious Vanessa

The two girls were busy making out when the phone suddenly rang. Nadia answered the phone while Jessica hugs her tight from behind.

"Hello... yes? Island Hopping is cancelled? But why?... Yes, she's here... we're just having coffee... alright then we'll go there in a bit. Thanks!" 

"Island Hopping is cancelled?" Jessica asked for clarification.

"Yup. The Mactan island hopping tour is cancelled, but we're going to Moalboal instead for lunch then we'll go snorkeling with the sardines in one island. We should get going and eat real breakfast!" Nadia said.

"But you're enough!" 

They kissed once more and held hands as they leave the room.

~0~

Jessica and Nadia caught George and Ariel taking selfies. They looked at each other feeling weird.

"I wonder if something happened between the butch and the drag queen!" Jessica asked.

"That would be weird. It will be Ariel's first time with a real woman!" Nadia replied.

The four of them sat in one table. George and Ariel narrated that they both went to the city proper to party. George met up with some friends of hers who are also in the area, while Ariel met up with a gay guy he met thru the gay dating app Grindr.

"What about you two? What did you two do last night?" George asked curiously.

Jessica and Nadia looked at each other shyly. "Uhm... we had dinner, did a bit of night swimming and chatted the whole night." Nadia said.

"Yes. We talked about our career plans and some personal stuff." Jessica winked at Nadia, which caused the latter to spill her drink.

"Hey, be careful!" Ariel laughed.

"I'm so sorry!" Nadia apologized. The four of them kept quiet when Vanessa went inside the restaurant wearing big sunglasses. Jessica noticed that the lady has some bruises on her legs and suspected she's wearing the dark glasses because of a black eye. The mystery girl went straight to a smaller table away from the crowd for privacy.

"That's weird. Did Sofia do that to her?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know. Do you want me to go to her table and approach her?" George asked.

"Of course not! That's supposedly none of our business, but I'm bothered and curious."

Nadia was just quiet and tried to concentrate on finishing her food. This scenario reminded her of Blessie.

Tommy and the PR team of the resort approached the group to remind them that they'll be living for Moalboal in twenty minutes.

~0~

25K READS! Thank you RaStro Rebels! Maraming salamat!