Dessert?

Jessica grabbed Nadia's hand after wearing their semi-wet dresses. They ran towards Jessica's room even if both of them were tipsy.

"Actually, I have a surprise for you." Jessica said while finding the keys of the room in her bag. 

"Surprise? What is it?" 

Jessica handed the keys to Nadia. "Here. Unlock the doors." 

Nadia was surprised upon seeing candle lights, a teddy bear, a bucket of ice with some alcoholic drinks on it, strawberries with chocolate syrup,  and some red petals on the bed.

"Wait... I think we're in the wrong room... Am I dreaming?" confused Nadia asked as she also sees George in the room.

"No, girl. This is reality! Jessica planned this surprise with my help, so I will leave you two here. Goodnight!" George said as she heads out of the room leaving the two alone.

Jessica then played the song "Turning My Safety Off" by Sinosikat.

"Wow, sexy time music? Really?" Nadia said in awe.

Jessica pours wine in two glasses. "Yes, sexy music for you and me."

"But why? I mean..."

"Don't you like it? I'm sorry then I'll just -"

Before Jessica finishes her lie, Nadia sealed her lips with a kiss. 

~0~

Ang susunod na chapter ay SPG :)) bitinin ko muna kayo nagutom ako eh :D