Lunch - Cebu Style

Jessica and Nadia sat beside each other. All their companions were busy talking as they pass through some interesting sites on the way to the city proper.

The group reached a famous lechon place. A part of the restaurant was reserved exclusively for their company. There's Siomai sa Tisa, Barbeque choices that was claimed to be made by a Larsians vendor, the usual lunch treats, Puso rice and of course, the famous Cebu Lechon!

"Yes yes yes! I waited for this moment!" George announced as she stretches her arms. "Are you ready, Jessica?"

"I'm so ready! ATTACK!!!" Jessica declared.

The acoustic singer and her manager were unstoppable in eating. Jessica almost choked and Nadia saved her by offering a drink.

"Here, drink up. Don't be too excited with the lechon!" Nadia laughed.

"I'm so sorry! I can't help it! It's my dream to eat authentic cebu lechon with puso rice and bare hands! You must try it too! Get rid of the spoon and fork! Use your hands!" Jessica suggested.

"Ah, no. I'm sorry. I'm a mess with that." Nadia reasoned out.

"No! I insist! Come on, it's just us! It is normal to eat lechon with bare hands! Come on!" Jessica encouraged Nadia until the DJ finally obliged.

"Fine! Teach me then!"

Jessica started teaching Nadia how to eat properly using barehands. Ariel and George were taking photos of the two to be posted on their social media accounts.

"Your Cebuano fans will love you both for this!" Ariel commented.

"Hep hep, here's more Siomai!" George declared. 

"Here Nadia, get some Siomai.... to Siomai love!" Jessica joked.

"How corny! Thanks for the Siomai!" Nadia couldn't contain her excitement. 

The group took more photos after they ate and prepared for the city tour.

"Wow! Your fans are raving for the two of you now!" George relayed.

"What do you mean?" Jessica and Nadia asked.

"Funny comments, look!" 

The group were scrolling the comments section.

"Nadia and Jessica collaboration in the works? They look so good together!"

"Power Couple of music! I live for these queens of OPM!"

"NaSsica? JessiDia? We ship!"

They were all laughing over the sudden 'loveteam' comments. Nadia is secretly rejoicing.

~0~

Sorry for the very short update! Still need to relive my memories of Cebu Day Tours so I can write a romantic scene effectively. Let me know what you think and please keep voting! Salamat sa 15K views!