Kiss of Life

Nadia and Jessica were about to finish dessert when Ariel and George suddenly appeared.

"Hey girls! We were looking for you two! Glad to see you both together!" George said.

"Wow, you two know each other? Great!" Nadia commented while looking at Ariel.

"Ah, yes." Ariel said. "Actually, we had breakfast together and we kind of talked a bit. We will do a Cebu Heritage Tour."

"Oh, right! I almost forgot! Wait, how many minutes do we have to prepare?" Jessica asked.

"Hmmm.... you have to be here by 11:30AM. I think we will eat lunch in a lechon place first." George said.

Jessica excused herself. "Okay then... I have to excuse myself first. See you all later!"

"Me too." Nadia intervened. "See you all!"

Together, the lovely ladies only parted way when they entered their respective rooms.

~0~

Jessica took a bath, changed her pads, wore a sexy outfit and flats. She also brought her sunblock, kikay kit and camera with her.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she talked to herself. "Nadia Arnold, be ready to fall..."

~0~

On the other hand, Nadia was so excited as if she is going on a date. She opted for a long sleeves and leggings get up. She applied the 'no make up' look, wore her best perfume and even wore a seductive lingerie underneath. "You'll never know what happens next." Nadia tells herself.

Then someone knocked on the door.

It was Jessica.

"Hi Jessica! What brought you here?" Nadia was obviously shocked.

"Oh, nothing. I just figured out that maybe you're ready. Did I disturb you? I'll just go ahead in the lobby area and wait for you." Jessica said and was about to walk away when Nadia suddenly held her hand.

"No... stay. Come in..." Nadia offered as she stares at Jessica's flawless legs.

Nadia was listening to Sade's "No Ordinary Love when Jessica came in.

"SADE!!! Oh my goodness love her!" Jessica gushes.

"Yes! I'm a big fan of hers! I love her songs... so meaningful, deep yet sexy. Perfect for love making." Nadia commented then suddenly became shy. "I mean, perfect for love... lovers who want to do something romantic!"

"This is no ordinary love.... no ordinary loveeee...." Jessica sang and her voice goes louder belting out the tone as if she's in a concert. Nadia was left in awe.

"Clap Clap Clap! You're soooo good Jessica! That was lovely!" Nadia praised her crush.

"Thank you for the compliment!" Jessica flashes her smile that makes Nadia's heart melt.

The next song played was "Kiss of Life", one of Sade's romantic tunes. Jessica suddenly grabbed the remote control and pretended it was a microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, my next song is Kiss of Life by Sade!"

Nadia laughed and clapped like a fan girl.

Jessica started singing and moved closer towards Nadia.

"There must've been an angel by my side.
Something heavenly led me to you.
Look at the sky, it's the color of love..."

Jessica walked closer to Nadia. Face to face... just an inch close.

"When I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me.
I swear the whole world can feel my heartbeat..."

Then she held Nadia's face leaving the DJ tensed.

"When I laid my eyes on you.... Aaaaahhh.... you wrapped me up in the color of love..."

Jessica was about to move a bit closer to kiss Nadia when suddenly someone was slamming the door - it was Ariel and George.

Nadia opened the door.

"Gosh! You two are just here! I was calling your mobile and your room but no one is answering! Let's go they're all waiting for us!" Hurry up!" George said in a rush.

Jessica just squeezed Nadia's hands. "Let's continue with the singing tonight."