State of Shock

It's been five days since Blessie passed away. Jessica took a leave from her virtual assistant job for four days so she can help in assisting for the wake. People are sharing stories about her friend particularly a younger sibling name Jordan.

"Ate Jessica, why did my sister have to kill herself? All the while, I thought she's strong. Do you know why she chose to end her life and make all of us feel miserable?" he cried.

Jessica can't help but cry too. If only the little boy is capable of understanding everything. What she knows is that only Blessie's mother knows her true situation. Where is she now? Missing in action. Blessie and her mom have a tough relationship. Probably she's with her third husband traveling somewhere in Europe.

She checked the guest book and scanned it. She looked for Nadia Arnold's name, but nadda. What an ungrateful bitch! She's the reason why her friend is dead now. Does she know anything about respect?

~0~

Nadia couldn't believe it. Blessie is dead? She was just trying to reach her on the phone yesterday! She kept bugging Ariel for details.

"I am not yet sure about the real thing, but I heard that she hanged herself in the nail salon that's why it is still closed right now. I wonder why she'd do that though. She seems like a smart person who'd never do such thing."

Nadia didn't say a word, but tears started falling on her beautiful face. She feels guilty because that phone call could've saved her friend's life... or rather her girl crush's life. 

"Can I ask you a favor, Ariel? Can you send my condolences to the family. Please buy flowers and mass card for her. I will also give you an envelop with money for donation." she said calmly.

"Sure... but are you sure you don't want to come with me? Everyone knows you are her favorite endorser." Ariel reminded.

"I'm not yet ready. Maybe I will one of these days. Please let me know the details. I have to go back to bed now and sleep." Nadia excused herself and proceeded to her room even before Ariel can say a word.

~0~

During the burial, Jessica comforted Blessie's family and friends. The mom arrived on that day causing a scene by crying in soap opera standard. 

Little did the public know that a certain Nadia Arnold is hiding behind a tree. She is grieving for the death of someone who is also special to her and for a time, she even daydreamed of them being together. 

Yes - she was kind of considering a relationship until she found out that Blessie is involved in something she doesn't want to get involved with.

And she plans to keep the secret safe with her to protect her loving memory.