Who Do You Think You Are?

Although the sudden encounter with Tommy caught her off guard, Nadia's urge to watch Jessica del Rio perform a full se live is what matters to her the most.

"Who is that guy? And look at you, you're blushing!" Ariel joked to his boss.

"I don't have time to elaborate about Tommy. We have to make it to Jessica's set on time!" Nadia shouted.

"Fine, fine! The girl wins over the boy.... and the boy is now mine!" Ariel laughed out loud and ran with Nadia towards the outdoor stage.

The two made it just on time. "Ladies and Gentlemen, let's welcome the Philippines' newest Acoustic Princess - Jessica del Rio!"

The fans went gaga as soon as Jessica steps onstage. She is wearing a sexy but decent outfit that is reminiscent of Jessie J's Price Tag days. 

"Look at that girl - she's all covered but her curves - damn! I am now a lesbian!" Ariel uttered.

Nadia laughed and pushed Ariel "You silly! You're still a legit guy so that means you're straight! But don't you dare fall for her." Nadia warned.

"And why is that so, Miss Nadia?" Ariel asked.

"Because she's mine! Back off you bitch!" Nadia answered in a funny manner. But really, she's serious with the threat.

"How's everyone? Are you ready for a fun time?" Jessica del Rio asked the eager crowd.

"Yes! We Love You Jessica!" the crowd shouted in chorus.

"Who are fans of the Spice Girls here? Who's your favorite Spice Girl?"

Everyone went crazy - Nadia and Ariel included.

"OMG MEEEE!!! I'm Ginger Spice! Girl Power Forever and Ever and Ever!" Ariel screamed in a loud gay way.

"Me!!! I'm Sporty Spice!" Nadia shouted while jumping like as if she's watching the gig of the original girl power babes.

"My favorite is Posh Spice because even if she's not the best singer, she's the most hardworking one. Her mysterious persona also attracts me to her. Lucky David!" Jessica revealed.

Jessica started singing her own version of "Who Do You Think You Are" with the help of her crew led by George, who is playing drums all of a sudden! Major surprise for the crowd who thought she'd only perform acoustic numbers.

The sultry version of "Who Do You Think You Are" impressed Nadia. She went in front and Jessica saw her. The lady on the spotlight then started uttering the lyrics while looking at her.

"Who... do you think you are? Who.... some kind of superstar? You have got to..."

All of a sudden, two hot male backup dancers started dancing with Jessica. 

"You have got to reach on up, never lose your soul.."

By the time Jessica's Spice Girls inspired number ended, the crew handed her he guitar.

She played her version of Melanie C's Goin' Down, Garbage's "I'm Only Happy When it Rains" and her song "Dusk 'Till Dawn". 

One of the organizers approached Nadia. "Excuse me Miss Nadia, but you're next. You need to go to the backstage now." 

"Okay... I'm coming." Nadia sad silently. She's still mesmerized with Jessica's powerful surprise.