Unexpected Date

"What did Sofia say?" Nadia asked Jessica after the phone conversation. Joining them are George, Ariel and Tommy.

"She says she's okay, but I doubt. Oh well... I think she needs more time on her own." Jessica replied.

"Yeah... just leave her alone and let's just chill!" George proposed.

"You're right! Bottoms up!" Ariel followed.

"Tommy, are you alright?" George asked.

"I'm good... just waiting for my wife. She's still not yet here..." Tommy said.

"Maybe she's still fixing the trouble that happened earlier. My gosh, two girls in bikinis fighting is the hottest!" George commented.

"Ewwww! Girls? Yuck! I'd rather see two guys in trunks fighting over me sexy body!" Ariel added with a pose, which caused everyone to laugh in unison.

"You're soooooo funny, Ariel! Fine, You're the sexiest woman alive!" Nadia laughed out loud.

Lorna suddenly entered the restaurant looking so harassed.

"Lorna, I've been waiting for you... Wait... are you okay? You look so tired..." Tommy noticed.

"Don't mind me, hun. I only fixed the problem upstairs... anyway, shall we go home now? I'm tired I want to sleep." Lorna excused.

"Okay then... George, Ariel, Nadia and Jessica, it was great hanging out with the four of you. See you again tomorrow!"

"That Lorna girl is weird. She looked so scared!" Nadia commented.

"Well, who wouldn't be scared of being a referee to girls fighting in skimpy outfits? Yuuuuucccck!" Ariel once again blurted out as if he's going to puke anytime.

"I'm going back to my room to freshen up. I stink! Let's have dinner at 7PM here tonight? Watcha think?" Jessica proposed.

Everyone agreed, but the happiest person in the room is Nadia. It means more time with Jessica!

~0~

Nadia took a bath, wore her best black dress and applied make-up. She wants to impress Jessica.

By 7PM, she's already in the restaurant...

7:10... no signs of anyone.

7:20 - The waiter asks if she wants a glass of water. She started ordering something..

By 7:30, Jessica arrives, much to Nadia's delight.

"I'm so sorry for being late! I was knocking at George's room. Apparently, she went out with Ariel and the others. She texted me just now after minutes of knocking at her door. I'm really sorry if we kept you waiting!" Jessica pleaded.

"It's okay. Are you leaving too? It's fine with me..." Nadia said with a sad tone.

"No, I'm not leaving. This is our date night."

"Our date night?"

"Yep... It's just the two of us so it's a date!" Jessica said then winked at Nadia, who is on the verge of crying due to happiness.

Date night... Date!

~0~

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! Nadia and Jessica will  get drunk on the next update and....

HAHAHA :D See you all next year <3