Is it wrong that I feel this way?

Nadia finds herself soaked in the tub at 4AM. She almost drowned due to the effects of stress and red wine.

She dries her body with a towel and went straight to her bed. Hugging her pillow, she can't help but imagine she's sleeping with Jessica. 

"Is it wrong that I feel this way? Damn." Nadia whispers to herself and sleeps again.

~0~

Lorna woke up finding Tommy preparing a breakfast for her. 

"You woke up just in time, hun. I prepared something for you - breakfast in bed!" Tommy said in a joyful manner.

Lorna forced a smile. "Thanks hun.."

"Here, I'll feed you." Tommy is now treating Lorna as if they're just spending their first honeymoon together. She obliged. "Is it good?" He asked. She just nodded. "I need to go to the toilet, excuse me."

Lorna doesn't know what to do anymore. She knows that cheating is bad, but how can some thing so wrong feel so right?

Tommy is also suspecting that something is seriously bothering his wife. He silently left the room and just went straight to the kitchen. Efforts fail.

~0~

Jessica woke up with stains in her bed. "Ugh, I hate this! I wasn't dreaming! Period, why now when I'm about to explore Cebu? Why?!"

Dragging herself to the toilet, she tried to search for tampons, which she'll be using for the first time.

"Damn! This hurts! How I wish I was just born naturally male so I wouldn't need to deal with this thing every month!"

She washed her face, brushed her teeth and took a bath. She grabbed her breakfast coupon afterwards and went outside. Call it good timing, but Nadia was also on her way out the room. She's wearing a white sleeveless top and very short shorts. 

"Good morning!" Nadia greeted first.

"Good morning too!" Jessica smiled back. "Nice shades!"

Nadia blushed. "Thank you, pretty woman! Are you heading to the restaurant for the buffet breakfast?"

"Yes I am. Let's go together?" 

"Sure, if it's okay with you. I mean, you might have some companions or something I don't want to disturb you."

"Do you mean George? She had her breakfast already at 7AM. We better hurry because they stop serving at 10:30 and it is already 9:30!" Jessica reminded.

"Well... that's one hour."

"I know, but one hour is not enough for me!" Jessica laughed. "Want to race?"

"Uhm... what? Race?" Nadia clarified.

"Yes... race to the buffet table. The first person to go there will win a prize!"

"GAME!" Nadia shouted and ran ahead of Jessica."

"Hey, don't cheat! NADIA ARNOLD!!!"

"Just try to catch m if you can, Miss Jessica del Rio!" Nadia answered back.

"I can catch you." Nadia whispered to herself. "I will catch you and you'll be dead."