Hiding True Feelings

"Why are you so quiet?" Tommy asked Lorna while driving.

"Nothing. I'm just tired. So many things happened today at work and I don't want to argue with you."

Tommy kept quiet. Just this morning, Lorna found a kiss mark on his polo when she was separating the laundry. He tried to air his side that he attended the bachelor's party of his friend and things got out of hand, but nothing happened. The girls hired just gave them a lap dance and one gave him a kiss on the neck does the kiss mark.

Although he also remembered that when he went abroad for his yearly solo backpacking trip, he kind of flirted with some women.

And she just saw one of them that night too.

On the other hand, Lorna simply pretended that she's mad to cover up what she just did with her lover - a woman who is the perfect definition of a hot mess.

Then Rihanna and Shakira's song just played on the radio - Can't Remember to Forget You. She silently played the music video on her mind thinking she's Shakira and Sofia's Rihanna. 

But when you look at me, my only fantasy is of us kissing in the moonlight...

"I hope you feel better now. Let's have a drink at our favorite place." Tommy suggested.

"Okay..." Lorna replied and just smiled. 

~0~

On her set, Nadia played her remix of the same Shakira-Rihanna hit. As she was spinning, she noticed that Jessica is no longer standing her place. Where is she? Frustrations started rushing in, but she also knows she has a responsibility of driving the crowd crazy. The show must go on!

Nadia signed autographs and granted selfie requests from the fans. She ran towards her room nowadays and found Jessica seated on the floor talking to someone.... it was Sofia. 

"Hi..."

"Oh, hi Nadia! How was your set? I'm sorry if I didn't finish your set. My stomach got upset so I had to rush to the comfort room!" Jessica explained.

"It's alright. My set went great as usual. Fantastic crowd." Nadia replied.

"Oh, by the way, this is Sofia. Sofia, meet Nadia."

The two girls shook hands. Nadia excused herself right away.

"Excuse me, but I need to go to my room now. See you both tomorrow morning if I see you!" 

"Okay. Goodnight!" Jessica and Sofia replied in unison and proceeded right way with their conversation.

Nadia wet straight to the bathroom, removes her clothes and stayed in the tub for a bubble bath. She's physically tired but her mind and heart felt empty all of a sudden.