EAT.

"That Sofia Bardot is weird. She's physically pretty, but it seems that she has temper issues." George told Jessica as they finish the main course. The group asked the staff that they can no longer wait for the other performers and the main organizers since Jessica will be the first performer for the night.

"Maybe she's just having a bad hair day. Have you seen her hair? The left part is curly, while the right side is still straight!" Jessica laughed out loud.

"Well... in that case, that's a real bad hair day! That's the reason why I keep my hair short. All I do is apply some shampoo, conditioner if I'm in the mood, dry my hair quick and just leave the room! I rarely even use a comb!"

"Nah, you don't bother fixing that hair of yours because you're a dude! High five!"

The staff of the resto informed them that desserts will be served, but Jessica declined. "I need to do my sound check and my voice doesn't need distraction like Banana Split and Mais Con Yelo. I'll just have those tomorrow." she said nicely. The staff nodded.

Team Jessica is already on their way out when DJ Nadia and Ariel went inside the hotel.

"Hi DJ Nadia!" Jessica greets the main attraction of the night.

"Hello Jessica! Are you guys done with dinner? I'm sorry for being late... I slept unintentionally and I had to be glam for tonight since we're in a posh resort!" DJ Nadia explained.

"You don't need to explain, Nadia. I just need to go now since I'll be on the main stage in less than a hour. Enjoy your dinner and I hope to catch you later!"

Nadia smiled. "Of course I will see you. I'll catch your gig! I'll just eat an apple just to watch the whole set!"

"Miss Nadia, you better eat a full meal. You'll be spinning for one hour with that heat and the hard action! You'll be needing some energy so recharge your body batteries by eating a full meal!" Jessica warned.

"Okay fine, Miss Jessica! If you say so. You sound like a strict boyfriend!" Nadia paused for a few seconds. "See you later. Goodluck Ms. Del Rio."

"I'll see you later, Nadia. EAT!" Jessica flashed her sincere smile and walked away.

"That smile..."

Ariel distracted Nadia by doing a pabebe wave in front of her. "NADIA!!!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let's go and eat. We better hurry so we can catch Jessica's full set." she said in a rushed way.

"Take it easy, lady. She's not going anywhere and for sure, that show will start late. Let's eat now because I'm starving!" Ariel complained.

Nadia ordered a full dinner meal this time. Why? Because a charismatic lady asked her to do so.

It's just the first night, and she couldn't take her out of her mind even while eating the appetizer. What's with that woman anyway?