Nadia's Set

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's all welcome the hottest and sexiest DJ in Asia - NADIA ARNOLD!"

To make her entrance memorable, she wore a stunning black robe and walked towards the center of the stage. By the time the lights were on, back-up dancers started walking near her position. They performed a short interpretative dance with a spoken poem in relation to freedom.

Then Cue - Nadia Arnold's own recorded mix of Jessie J's Burnin' Up plays. The dancers strips of Nadia's robe and the crowd went wild when all of a sudden, the star dances in a seductive yet classy manner. Confetti's everywhere and glowing neon balls were passed through the crowd. Rave party for the win!

By the time her special entrance was done, Nadia went straight to her DJ kit machine and started spinning. Her first remix? Dusk 'Till Dawn, much to Jessica del Rio's surprise. She danced onstage with George much to the delight of Nadia and the party crowd.

For more than one hour, DJ Nadia Arnold proved she's the most talented DJ in Asia.

~0~

"What are you doing here?" Lorna asked Tommy.

"I wanted to surprise you. Why, what's wrong?"

"You know that I hate surprises, right? My boss just scolded me!"

"What are you talking about? You're supposed to be out by 8pm, right? It's already 9PM for christsake! The guests of this resort are on the rave party!"

"Whatever. Come on and let's go home." Lorna stomped her feet as she leaves the resort leaving Tommy fazed with his wife's reaction.

~0~

Jessica wasn't able to finish DJ Nadia Arnold's complete set because she suddenly felt dizzy. She doesn't alcohol drinks and the Mojito that she ordered is a traitor - it was sweet then boom, her heart felt unusual.

"I'll go back to my room and rest. I'm so tired and I think I'm drunk." Jessica whispered to George.

"Okay dear. Do you want me to accompany you first?"

"No need. I'm still okay. I'm just tipsy. Goodnight and have fun!"

Jessica left right away without saying goodbye to Nadia, who was busy making the crowd happy.

~0~

Jessica was on her way to the room when she saw a woman sitting in the staircase with a bottle of wine, crying.

"Miss, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Please leave me alone." the woman whose face is covered with her long hair replied.

"I'm sorry... whatever that is you're going through, I hope you can sort it out. Anyway, i'm just staying in this floor too. Goodnight."

The acoustic star went straight to her room. By the time she closes the door, the woman looked up - it was Sofia.