Bacon and Coffee

"I CRAVE YOU, BACON!!!!" Jessica couldn't contain her excitement towards the bacon, which she believes is the best bacon she ever tasted.

"Oh... you were talking to the bacon. Haha" Nadia said silently trying to hide her disappointment. She thought Jessica was referring to her when she uttered "I Crave You" while starring at her.

"Yes. Bacon is love! Don't you love it to?" Jessica declared and asked with a wide smile.

"The bacon? Uhm... sure! I love bacon!" Nadia said hiding her dismay still.

A sexy lady in her bath robe came in. Everyone just couldn't help but stare at her. 

"Why are you guys still playing that playlist?" Sofia asked one unlucky staff.

"Uhm... mam.... Miss Lorna asked us to put that on and the guests love it. We play it every morning."

Sofia started looking around. "Where's Lorna?"

"Uhmm... she went to the Sales office. Do you want to take your breakfast, ma'am?"

"No, not here. Kindly ask Lorna to bring me my usual breakfast and please, stop playing that annoying ex-project of mine. It gives me bad memories." Sofia revealed. "Please tell Lorna. I want her to bring my breakfast to me. Call her up now! I'm starving!" she started shouting again.

Overhearing the conversation, Jessica suddenly stood up leaving Nadia surprised.

"Sofia... Hi." she said softly.

Sofia stared at her. "Oh, hi Jessica! Hi Nadia!"

Sofia suddenly felt conscious.

"I'm sorry if I appear to be a bitch here I'm just hungry and I don't like to hear that vanity project of ours again."

"Wait... you sang "Crave You"? I love that song!" Jessica revealed.

"Really? Well, it was a test project of me and my ex-boyfriend. We wrote it together with some of our common friends but he ended up cheating on me so I don't really want to hear it." 

"But it is a great song! It's really good! I saw the video on YouTube and I didn't see you in the video."

Sofia sighed. "Remember the leading man there? That was my ex-boyfriend. The female actress was my friend. They ended up playing around behind my back. I went to France when the video was shot."

"Can I get the full CD?" Jessica asked.

"Up to you. You can get a copy, I don't care. Anyway, I'm really not in the mood now. I'll go ahead. Nice to see you and Nadia here! Enjoy your brekkie!"

Just like that, Sofia left.

Jessica went back to her seat and Nadia was curious. 

"Oh my goodness! I really can't believe Sofia is the voice behind 'Crave You'. Damn."

"Do you like that song so much? Well, you can do a cover and I can do a new mix fitting your personality. Whatchathink?" Nadia proposed.

"That would be great! It will be our first collaboration then?" 

"Deal" Nadia sealed and sips another cup of coffee.

"You love bacon? I love coffee!" Nadia laughed.

"Nice. Project Coffee and Bacon sounds good!" Jessica reaffirmed.

Lorna went in the restaurant looking so tired carrying some documents when a staff approached her.

"Mam Lorna, the brat went here again. She said you need to bring her breakfast to her room. She specially requested for you and even scolded u when we played her songs." the staff ranted.

"Oh, is that so? Kindly bring these documents in the office and I'll bring her breakfast." 

Lorna hurried towards Sofia's room as Jessica and Nadia starred at her.

"That Lorna girl is pretty." Jessica commented.

"Yes... but she looks so unhappy, don't you think?" Nadia said.

~0~

Okay another twist lol :D On the next updates, I will be dedicating chapters to loyal readers and commentators :D How are you liking the story so far? Happy Reading x