Reciprocate

Jessica was speechless after Nadia went down on her. She can't explain the excitement she felt with what happened.

"Can I return the favor?" she asked Nadia in a shy manner.

"Come closer, baby. I won't bite..."

Jessica kissed Nadia on the lips and caressed every inch of her body. It must still be the influence of the red wine or natural high, but she's trying to exceed Nadia's performance earlier.

"Are you ready, my Nadia?"

"I'm ready for you.."

Jessica pushes Nadia to the bed with only her bikini on. She poured chocolate syrup in Nadia's legs up to her tummy... breast... she slowly licked and devoured to Nadia pleasure. She reciprocated to Nadia's way earlier by also exposing the covered parts of her body. She loves the fact that now she's in control and Nadia pleads for more. The kissing, touching and hugging went on for hours.

By 5am, they're both tired. They decided to sulk themselves in a tub with warm water. Aaahhhh, relaxing. They're facing each other as they talk more about what happened.

"So.... are we..... a couple now?" Jessica asked.

"Wow, that fast? Hmmm... let's see. This might just be a holiday fling. Let's wait 'till we get to Manila." Nadia said.

Jessica crawled towards Nadia and stopped while on top of her. She kissed her again on the lips, down to the chest... and....

"Want to dry up and go to the bed?" Nadia interrupted.

"We can do it in the sofa. I'm having you for breakfast!" Jessica said.

~0~

I hope hindi kayo nadisappoint with how i wrote the scene. Sorry sa nabitin at hindi masyadong natuwa. Medyo struggle on my part haha pero ayusin in the future (paulit-ulit na explanation haha)

Happy New Year to all and thanks for the 23K Reads! Grabe, iba ang power ng RaStro Rebels!

May Island Hopping pa sa next update :D