Tommy and Jessica

Majority of the tour members were already asleep or busy listening to their private music gadgets after the Cebu Historical Tour and Food Trip. Only Tommy and Jessica were widely awake and still talking.

"Are you married?" Jessica asked.

Tommy flashed his right hand with the ring. "I guess this finger gives you the answer!"

"Then why were you flirting with Nadia Arnold if you're already married?"

The guy kept quiet for a few seconds and thought of a perfect rebuttal. "You know, I am not flirting with her. I.... I met her by accident on a trip weeks ago in Siem Reap. What a cool coincidence, right? I mean... that rarely happens. Meeting a kababayan abroad, spending some cool time with her and meeting again unplanned. I didn't even know she's a popular DJ in Manila and now even here in Cebu!" Tommy cleared.

"Hmmm... it seems that you two got really close in Siem Reap, huh? I wonder how close...." Jessica puts some malice in order for Tommy to defend himself.

"Here's the thing - that girl helped me out when I was robbed and lost in Siem Reap. The girl got some moves! She's into Muay Thai and she was able to kick some ass to save poor old me. In order to make up for the good deed, I invited her for dinner and we visited some temples in Angkor Wat the next day. She was going through something too that's why I gave her some advice. She's beautiful, sexy and really kind, but I'm married. Can't go further.." Tommy explained.

"What if she was single? Would you pursue a relationship with her?" Jessica asked.

"Probably not. 

"But why?"

"I don't think she's into someone like me at all. It's just infatuation, but it will never flourish into something deeper."

"Please explain why. Please!!!!"

"She's not into my type. Maybe you'll stand a better change compared to me. Do you get it now? Anyway, we're here now in the hotel. I'll go with the team inside the resort and say hello to my wife. She works there too!"

Before Jessica can even bother Tommy again, everyone woke up and started getting off the van. 

Why was Nadia problematic in Siem Reap? Could she be grieving.... or guilty about Blessie's death?

~0~

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! I would like to say thank you to all the readers of Falling for the Enemy! This is my Xmas gift to everyone! I kind of know now how I want this story to end, but we're not getting there yet because I want to just proceed with the updates and all.

There will be an interesting scene at the Fire Drill, wherein I will be introducing two new characters though they're mainly involved with Sofia's character, which will also affect Nadia and Jessica in the long run. Stay tuned! x