Crave You

Jessica was determined to catch Nadia. Running like little girls in a playground, the ran down the stairs and passed by the swimming pool area. Jessica suddenly stopped once she reached the pool area - Sofia was there.

"Jessica!" Sofia waved with a full smile on her face.  The stunning beauty was wearing a two-pice swimsuit showing her perfect curves as she disembarks the pool.

"Woooaaaah. Hi Sofia! Good morning!" Jessica gleefully said.

"Are you heading to the breakfast buffet?" 

"Yes. Have you eaten your breakfast? You can join us!"

"Ah, no. I still need to do more lapses and I'm on a diet. I don't want to go there." Sofia replied and excused herself right away. "Anyway, I have to swim again. It seems like your companion is waiting for you. There she is!" Sofia pointed towards Nadia's position. The celebrity DJ just stared at them with almost no reaction on the face.

"Oh, right. See you later then!" Jessica waved goodbye as Sofia jumps straight to the pool.

Nadia suddenly rested her blank face. "Did you invite her for breakfast?"

"Yeah I did, but she refused. She said she needs to finish more lapses... whatever that means."

Nadia smirked. "Good!"

"Good? What do you mean good?"

Nadia blushed. "Good... I mean.... good for her, right? Doing more lapses means she'll have a more toned body!" 

Jessica smile in a flirty manner. "Yeah... good for her. She'll attract more boys.... and girls."

Shocked, Nadia started asking her a series of questions. "Girls? Why? You like her? Are you into girls?"

"Is there something wrong if ever I am into girls?" Jessica asked back.

"No... I mean... That was just a bit shocking. But I'm happy." Nadia replied.

"Happy?"

"Happy.... that there are lots of open-minded women like you..." 

"Okay.... Hey, let's walk now I am really starving! I have my period!" Jessica said.

The two did a walkathon together... Walkathon to the buffet table.

~0~

"Table for two? This way please!" Lorna ushered Jessica and Nadia to a good spot good for two when they handed their individual breakfast stubs.

Jessica went straight to the buffet table. Nadia waits for her coffee. For her, coffee always comes first before food.

As she sips her first cup of coffee, she was surprised with the three plates Jessica was holding - one with rice, tapa, bacon, sausages and adobo. The other one has pandesal, croissant with three types of james. The third plate contains an egg omelet.

"Oh my God! Did you starve yourself last night? That is a lot of food!" Nadia reacted.

"Hey, this is just round one! Do not judge me, please!" Jessica replied while stuffing her face with more food. "Go now! Your turn to get more food!"

Nadia stood up after finishing one cup of black coffee. She's slightly suffering from hangover from the red wine last night and she doesn't want to waste this opportunity to get to know Jessica more.

Nadia decided to go on the healthy route - some cereals, bread and fruits comprised her food selection.

Jessica was almost done with her first round when Nadia sat with her. She requested another cup of coffee.

"Are you a coffee addict?" Jessica asked.

"Yes. I need it especially when I lack sleep" Nadia said casually so that you know, I'm always alert."

Jessica gave her a stern look and started bombarding her with tons of questions. "Are you not alert all the time? You don't pay attention to everything? Do you have selective memory?"

Nadia was caught off guard. "What? Wow, why such questions?"

"No... uhmmm..." Jessica sipped some of her coffee and suddenly felt nervous. "Uhm... I mean they say coffee addicts depend on caffeine for their sanity or creativity.... you know what I'm saying?"

"Ah... I thought you wanted to say something. If you have a problem or whatsoever, just tell me straight. I had BS." Nadia suddenly had a serious tone.

"Chill! I was just excited, I'm so sorry. Nevermind." Jessica apologized.

"Sorry too. Ugh, hangover makes one an impatient girl!" Nadia excused. "Probably I'm just hungry."

"Yeah... why don't you go and get some rice? Come on! Quit the diet even just for this morning!" Jessica convinced Nadia.

Jessica suddenly became silent and closed her eyes.

"I CRAVE YOU... I crave you!"

"What?"

"I Crave You... That's the title of that song! I love that song! I heard that on YouTube but never knew who the singer was. Do you know who?" Jessica asked Nadia.

"No... It's my first time to hear that song." Nadia lamely replied.

"I Crave You!" Jessica said once again. 

Nadia looked at her. "You what?"

"I Crave You."

Suddenly, Nadia felt something strange. Is this what you call "kilig?"

~0~

How are you liking the story so far? I would also like to invite everyone to like the Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/FallingForTheEnemy. Thanks!