LORNA

Lorna, the Executive Housekeeper of the resort is busy in the kitchen when one of the staff members, who looked terrified approached her.

"Ma'am Lorna, the Pretty Witch of Mactan just made a scene outside. She was looking for you. She even called you a stupid idiot. Thank Goodness the angelic Jessica del Rio asked her to calm down."

"Then what did she say afterwards?" Lorna asked.

"Well... she walked out, as usual. That woman is nuts! Sometimes she's the nicest person but there are times wherein she acts so mad!" the staff complained.

The phone rang.

"Yes... Can you please ask Lorna to come to my villa? I need her here asap!" 

Lorna can hear Sofia's screaming voice from a distance. She gave the unlucky call receiver a look prompting her to just tell Sofia that she'll be there in five minutes. She went to the toilet first to wash her face an fix her hair. She took a deep breathe. 

"That spoiled brat!" she whispered. She slammed the door.

~0~

Lorna walked towards Sofia's villa. Again, she took a deep breathe. Will that unpredictable lady scold her again?

The lights are off... she wondered why. Maybe she left her room to watch the music show featuring Jessica del Rio and DJ Nadia Arnold.

She knocked and waited for reply. No answer. She heard a song being played inside the room. The familiar tune is Sade's The Sweetest Taboo. That's weird.

She tried opening the door and she's surprised to learn that the door is unlocked. She went inside.

"Ma'am Sofia... Ma'am Sofia?"

She went straight to the private bathroom, but she wasn't there.

She checked the bed. Hmmm... Is someone hiding under the sheets.

"SURPRISE!"

Lorna found Sofia wearing a sexy see-through lingerie and red lipstick. The monster is now laughing.

"What the hell?!" Lorna was stunned when all of a sudden, Sofia kissed her torridly in the lips.

"I missed you so much, Lorna! Aren't you happy to see me? You know, almost naked?" Sofia said in a flirtatious manner.

"Who wants to be called a 'stupid idiot' in public, huh? No one! You humiliated me out there!" Lorna said.

"Okay... I'm sorry, okay? I was trying to call you up earlier, but you're always busy. I figured out that's the only way for you to come to me - alone." 

"But I missed you too, you spoiled brat!" Lorna kissed her back and hugged tight.

"How long can you stay here with me? Can you sleep her tonight?" Sofia asked with puppy eyes.

"I'm about to finish work. 'll come back at 9PM, but I can't stay here overnight. I have something important to do at home." Lorna reasoned out.

Sofia suddenly reached the intercom to tell the General Manager that Lorna needs to help her out with something in relation to her personal belongings. GM tells her that Lorna is already done with the immediate tasks.

"See, you can stay here with me for an hour or so." 

"You get everything you want just like that." Lorna said calmly.

"Yes. And tonight, I want you. Now will you up, make sure the door is locked and please me..."

Lorna obliged. 

~----------

SPG! Haha I just thought of why not add another interesting character in this story. I'll add more RaStro scenes in the future. Please keep voting and send your comments/suggestions! Mwah!