Fire Drill Catfight

Nadia wore proper clothing before complying to the instructions of the receptionist. Disturbed guests were instructed to go near the swimming pool area when she noticed Sofia Bardot arguing with an equally beautiful lady.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sofia angrily asked the mystery girl.

"I'm having a vacation. Is this how you treat your guests? What a shame. I will demand for a refund." the girl replied.

"You are one thick-faced slut! So, who is your sugar daddy now, ugly sugarbaby? User!" Sofia shouted once more.

"Oh come on Sofia! Will you please just stop describing yourself? Thick-faces slut? Sugarbaby?  Are you still bitter about everything that happened in the past? You see, I'm not really into 'your type'. Your ex-boyfriend is way hotter than you and I enjoyed the intimate moments with him than you!" 

"You money digging bitch!" Sofia attacked the lady and they even fell in the swimming pool. Nadia panicked and asked for assistance from the staff as onlookers were busy taking photos and recording videos of the catfight.

The life guards on duty jumped off the pool to rescue the two girls in bikini who are fighting. They're still unstoppable despite the fact that both were already wet.

"Oh.... that's Vanessa - the lingerie model who appears in music videos!" one onlooker commented.

"We should send this photo on a showbiz blog!"

Nadia suddenly felt weird about people taking advantage of a bad situation. She then again remembers Blessie and felt really sorry.

"How I wish she never entered that dangerous game... " she whispered to herself silently. "Blessie, I hope you're happy wherever you are. I miss you..."

~0~

"Mam Lorna, there's a commotion outside - Miss Sofia and Miss Vanessa fighting!" a staff reported.

Lorna was about to run towards the scene when Tommy and Jessica suddenly approached her.

"Lorna! Hey, why are you rushing? By the way, this is Jessica. Jessica, meet Lorna, my beloved wife." Tommy said enthusiastically.

"Hi Mam Jessica! Sorry, but I have to rush to the swimming pool area. There's a catfight going on..." in just a snap, Lorna disappeared.