Appetizer

Nadia couldn't keep still. She excused herself for a bit to go straight to the toilet room. Is my dress fine? Is my make-up done well? It my hair okay? The sudden dinner date made her feel anxious.

She was applying red lipstick when Jessica entered the women's room. 

"What's taking you so long? Is everything good?" Jessica asked.

"Uhmm.... yes, i'm okay. Sorry if i kept you waiting.... I answered an important call..." Nadia lied.

"It's alright. I just need to pee as well.... anyway, i love your lipstick shade." Jessica said.

Nadia blushed. "Thank you, Jessica... you're wearing a lovely dress too for our dinner date." 

"Of course! I prepared for this." Jessica walks towards Nadia "You smell so good..." she then walks towards the last cubicle. Nadia couldn't breathe.

"Shall I wait for you?

"You can go ahead and order appetizer for us. I'm not really picky with food, so it's your call."

Nadia went straight to their assigned table and she couldn't keep still. The waiter approached her.

"We're getting two clam chowder soup and Ceasar's Salad for sharing. Drinks to follow, but we'd appreciate two glasses of water for me and my companion..." Nadia said.

"Got it. We prepared a special main course for you and Mam Jessica. She ordered while you were away." the waiter said.

"Thank you then."

Nadia almost dropped her jaw as Jessica walks towards the table. If only she can grab this chick with a very luscious lips and body to die for. Damn.

"Were you able to get appetizer?" Jessica asked.

"You're already enough as my appetizer, main dish and dessert." Nadia replied in a flirty manner.

"Wow! Hahaha don't joke that way. I might believe you." Jessica said. "You want me for dinner?" 

"If I say yes, what will you do?" Nadia asked 

Jessica looked at Nadia and sensed that she's already feeling a bit uncomfortable... Damn, she also wants her for dinner.

"Hello Mam Jessica and Mam Nadia! Here's your Cesar's Salad and Clam Chowder Soup" the waiter interrupted.

"Thanks... where's the two glasses of water I requested?" Nadia asked.

I'm sorry mam. I'll bring it as soon as possible." the waiter apologized.

"Please add one bottle of red wine." Jessica suddenly requested.

"One bottle of red wine coming up!" 

The two girls were exchanging glances quietly. One is trying to seduce the other and one is trying to control her giggles.

"Wouldn't you touch your Caesar's Salad?" Jessica asked.

"Oh, right. Let's eat! What about the soup? It's already cold..." Nadia commented.

"Well, it's still hot..." Jessica winked while sipping soup.

In this game of flirtation, who will win? Ah, it's just the appetizer!

~0~

Nauubusan na ako ng ingles haha pero aayusin ko 'to. Sana matuwa kayo sa update na ito :D