Bad Blood

Nadia poured red wine in a glass and went straight to the gigantic bathroom for a warm bath.

"Nadia Arnold, you're the best in music, but you suck at life.." she whispers to herself then pours more wine on her glass. 

~0~

Jessica just took a quick shower without rinsing her hair. She wore her typical sleepwear and forced herself to sleep.

"Oh here we are in this big, old empty room.
Staring at each other. Who's gonna make the first move?
Been doing our thing for a minute and now our hearts are in it.
The only place to go is all the way."

Suddenly, she woke up due to a voice of a woman singing her version of the Bruno Mars sexy song. She stood up and approached the girl and was surprised that this woman suddenly kissed her on the lips - as if thirsty and craving for her.

The kiss made her weak so she gave in. She started kissing back and even pulled the mystery girl's hair. The lady removes her top leaving her brassiere on. They were kissing passionately with eyes closed as Jessica unbuttons her shirt. The lady kissed her on the neck... down to her chest and in her stomach when suddenly, another woman enters the room with a whip and suddenly spanked the mystery girl.

"Get away from my woman!" the angry intruder said. She pulled the mystery girl's hair and slapped her in the face.

"Go ahead and hit me! That's all you can do, right? You love hurting other people and now you're hurting Jessica! Hit me all you want, but her heart will never be yours!" the mystery woman replied sarcastically.

"Bitch! Die now!" the intruder said. Instead of helping the two girls stop their fight, Jessica was just lying in the bed - speechless. A part of her feels scared for the violent scene, but a part of her wants to just calm down and enjoy the drama.

"I loved you, Jessica! I've done nothing wrong but love you!" the intruder shouted. 

As Jessica stands up to get close to the two women, she discovered that the mystery girl is Sofia and the mad intruder is Nadia. 

The mad intruder was about to hit Nadia when suddenly, Jessica fell off her bed.

Damn. It was just a dream! Thank God it was just a dream!

She checked her undies and yep, period alert!