Hello Cebu!

TOUCHDOWN MACTAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT!

Jessica del Rio together with George and the rest of the staff and crew of the event landed safely in Cebu's main airport. It is a dream of hers to visit the queen city of the south and finally, she's here!

"I still can't believe that I'm here now.." Jessica whispered to George.

"Girl, you better believe it. We have more places to conquer! This is just the start!" George replied.

While on the airport, Jessica noticed a banner with her name written on it. It says "Welcome to Cebu Ms. Jessica del Rio a.k.a. JessicaStrums!"

She ran straight to the banner and had her photo taken. As expected, the label posted it right away on Instagram. 

Some fans were also waiting outside the airport. People asking for autographs and selfies, this is indeed a start of something new.

~0~

WELCOME TO MACTAN PARADISE BEACH RESORT!

Jessica, George and the rest of the crew were given welcome drinks and were pampered right away with a foot massage.

"George, I have a silly question but please don't laugh." 

"What is it?"

"Is this normal? I mean, do you really get pampered in events like this one?"

George can't help but laugh. "I'm sorry for laughing I just can't help it. You look so cute and innocent! To answer your question, it depends. If there's enough time, producers especially in resorts are more open to giving their guests some Rest and Relaxation. Tonight is your night so you better get rested too!"

"Okay... Haha. I'm really innocent about these stuff or let's just say this is just my second foot massage experience. I was forced by a close friend to try it out but I couldn't help but giggle!"

"Don't worry this won't be the last!" George assured.

~0~

Jessica was given her own room. What?! This big room with an indoor swimming pool is just for her for three days? This is a dream come true!

Right after her luggage were brought to the room by the hotel staff, Jessica undressed right away and wore her black bikini. There's also red wine on the table so she poured some in the glass. 

"This is the life! Yahoo!" she shouted while in her room. They arrived in the resort at 9:30am and she was able to eat breakfast during the flight. The time for rehearsal is at 2PM, which means she has enough hours to spare.

After 30 minutes of 'me time' in the pool, she suddenly heard a knock at the door. Who would that be? 

She opened the door and was surprised upon seeing who it was.

"Hi, ooops... I'm so sorry!" the lady checked her room key again.

"I'm so stupid! My room is 203, not 202. Sorry if I disturbed you. Bye!"

The girl left and she wasn't able to say a word. She stared at the girl's direction while she unlocks her real hotel room. 

That girl is DJ Nadia Arnold.