Moalboal

While on their way to Moalboal, they passed by Carcar, the Chicharon capital of Cebu. Jessica brought her camera and took pictures with Nadia as her model - pretending to eat packs of Chicharon! The group also took souvenir photos with old houses as backdrop.

By the time they reached Moalboal, they were all tired, hungry - and ready to attack the lechon!

"Hey, preparation time will be at least thirty minutes. Feel free to go and swim!" Tommy declared.

With the announcement, Nadia suddenly removed her top, leaving Jessica in awe. It was just last night when she explored that wonderland.

"Wow. Why don't you give us a warning that you're undressing so we'd be ready? You're so freakin' sexy!" George commented.

"Hey, I'm sexier than my boss! Look!" Ariel undresses his top too and viola - he's wearing a pink bikini!

"So you think the boyish one here isn't prepared?" George removed her top and her body will let reining supermodels down.

"Okay... the crown is yours! You're on sexy supermodel!" Ariel praised George. "What about you, Jessica?"

Jessica shyly removed her top, leaving Nadia speechless. She was eating ice drops and it melted on her mouth... her chest.

"Ooops! See, your hotness is too hot to handle that even ice drops melt instantly!" Nadia joked right away making Jessica blush.

George and Ariel were already busy applying sunblock on their skin. 

Nadia approached Jessica and asked her a favor.

"Jessica, can you apply sunblock on my back, please?" she said in a shy but a bit flirty manner.

"Of course... are you sure just the back?"

"Hmmm... they can see us. You can touch the front later" she winked.

"Girls, let's go!" Ariel shouted and ran towards the water. "Beach, the bitches are coming!"

~0~

The foursome were enjoying the waters when all of a sudden, Tommy approached them wearing only his swim shorts, making the knees of the girls tremble - especially Ariel.

"Oh my, Papa! Papa Tommy is so hot!!!" Ariel nearly cried.

"Hey, Tommy is straight and married to a woman!" George reminded.

"So what? I'm just fantasizing about him for now! Nomnomnom! Why eat lechon if Papa Tommy is enough, huh!" 

"Papa Tommy is enough? Okay, I will tell the organizers not to give you any lechon later!" George threatens Ariel.

"I'm just joking! You're so serious! Hello, I'm a mermaid! My name is Ariel, remember?"

"Fine! Go to your underwater world with your temporary Prince Tommy!" George gave in.

Jessica and Nadia were both laughing... and secretly holding each other's hands.

"Guys, lunch is ready!" Tommy announced. "Let's eat first and swim again afterwards. We will go to Pescador Island at 2pm."

~0~

By 2PM, the group is already traveling via pump boat for the Sardine Run.

"I've been wanting to go here and swim with the sardines!" Ariel said.

Nadia and Jessica were quiet. The former is thinking of her last trip to Moalboal with Blessie and some VIP people while the latter tries to figure out her feelings.

By the time they reached the island, the group went their own ways. Some were swimming, snorkelling and some just stayed in the boat. Nadia and Jessica swam a bit away from the crowd and tried their best to explore the underwater world with the sardines.

And it was amazing! It is Jessica's first time to see a real 'school of fish' as Nadia looks at her with sincerity.

They held hands as they swim with the fishes. Nadia even tried to kiss Jessica underwater.

It was a magical moment. If only they can kiss in front of human beings without hesitation...

The group went back to Moalboal to travel back to the resort. While on the van, Tommy received a call from wife Lorna about a client at work.

Vanessa is found dead in her room.