Remembering Blessie

Nadia remembered the first time she met the mysterious man through Blessie.

"Nadia, I'd like you to meet Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith, this is my new friend Nadia."

"Nice to meet you, Nadia! Have fun in my party!"

Nadia was there not as a DJ, but as a student of Blessie. She was mesmerized on how Blessie reached her current status as a business owner knowing that she used to be dirt poor.

"Nadia, if you want to succeed in life, you need to learn the ropes and play the game. Working hard as an employee or in your case, an artist is not enough. You need to use your beauty and your body in order to get what you want in just a snap." Blessie advised.

The temptation to achieve fame and fortune was just too strong. The then naive Nadia became a protege of a professional escort. Blessie was a real businesswoman and made sure she'll get whatever she wants.

"Mr. Smith owns a number of resorts in Visayas. He is my number one client, although we're discreet.

The business Blessie introduced to Nadia is risky, but her curiosity and the potential to earn lots of money quickly made her do it. She charged five digits for hours of companionship with no sex involved.

But she quit the business in just two months when a client turned out to be a friend of her father. He advised her to just leave the business for her own good. He became a good friend and helped in producing her first club tour by sponsoring events.

By then, Blessie is already an established nail salon owner and even franchised a number of food carts. Still, she never left the escorting business. 

In fact, she wanted more.

Blessie is a bisexual and she felt that she should use it to her advantage. It even reached to a point wherein she attempted to seduce the wife of one of her clients when he stopped seeing her.

Nadia, who is already making a name in the music and party scene that time gave a friendly advise to her dearest friend.

"Blessie, you need to be careful with what you're doing! You're not only ruining a marriage - you're ruining your own life!"

"I don't care, Nadia! What Blessie wants, Blessie gets! And me? Ruining a marriage? Who was the first one who cheated anyway?" 

Nadia and Blessie liked each other, but they chose to be friends instead. Nadia didn't want to put a label in their relationship even though they cuddle and even kiss each other when they'r feeling alone and lonely.