Watta Morning

Before completely falling asleep, Jessica handed Nadia a large shirt that she can use so she can sleep comfortably. Both of them wore the same type of clothing as sleepwear and sets the alarm to 9:30am, just in time for the breakfast buffet's last call.

Jessica woke up at 9am. She gazed at Nadia's pretty sleeping face. She kissed Nadia's forehead and started questioning her feelings.

"I think I'm starting to fall for you... I should fight this feeling.." she caressed Nadia's face and hair, which made the sleeping beauty wake up.

"Hi my lablab..." Nadia greeted in a sleepy manner.

"Lablab?"

"Lablab! Love Love!" Nadia smiled shyly.

"Aaaahhhh... so..."

Nadia planted a kiss on Jessica's lips. "Good morning my lablab" Nadia smiled and stood up. "I'll go to my room first to change clothes and prepare. We have an island hopping activity for later, right?"

"Oh, right! I almost forgot about it. I'll see you in your room after 30 minutes?" Jessica asked.

"Yes. Thirty minutes isn't that long for you to miss me." Nadia teased before slamming the door.

Jessica smiled and went straight to the coffee maker. She needs to wake up and stay alert. "Be cautious, Jessica... the goal is to let her fall for you and not the other way around!"

~0~

Jessica knocked at Nadia's door after thirty minutes. She was surprised when Nadia suddenly grabbed her and pushed her to the bed.

"Nadia! Stop it! They're waiting for us!" Jessica couldn't help but laugh at Nadia's gesture.

"Let them wait! Let's do it first!" Nadia said in a childish manner. "Please?"

"Okay..." Jessica surrendered and let Nadia do "it".

"So you haven't had a real breakfast with that energy?" Jessica asked jokingly.

"Well, you're enough to complete my day." Nadia said then kissed Jessica again. "Don't leave me."

"If you're too naughty I will leave you in one of the islands!" 

"Really? You'll do that? Well, I'm not threatened." Nadia said. 

"And why?"

"I know you're falling for me. I can see it i your eyes and I heard your heart beat while I was lying in your chest... Here..."

Jessica felt nervous once more. She's feeling... hot. Once again.  Just with Nadia's touch.

"You brat!" Jessica spanked Nadia and punished her in the way she wants.

"Lablab! No! Lablab! That hurts!" Nadia shouted but with a wide grin.

"You don't want to be punished?"

"Naaaah... i mean... that hurts... and I kind of like it."

~0~

Updated for the sake of updating. I'm travelling back to the province this afternoon and I'm still thinking whether to pursu with the island hopping idea or not. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed reading and imagining the short but hot updates :D

PS: I'm also thinking of writing another story with Rhian an Glaiza as leads in two different novels. Will you still read it even if they're not together?