Chapter 7- Man, Oh, Man.

This one is dedicated to JennyIlagor. thank you for giving me the inspiration to divulge into Kevin's mind. Had too much fun writing it. Did a little recap though hope that's ok Enjoy. :) Don't forget to tell me what you think.                           Pic of Kevin --------------------------->

*Kevin's POV*

I can't believe she won! Where the hell did she learn to fight like that. I mean damn I'm good and I know I am. I thought as I sauntered back out from the tree line to Luke. I was cussing myself and my wolf was pissed that we had to submit to her. But to be honest I'm happier it was her and not another pack member. I may have ended up killing him. Once my wolf took over it was like I was watching from the outside looking in. I could feel my wolf's anger at her, he was not happy about her actually rising to the challenge. I tried to take control back once I realized the blood lust in his thoughts. I knew her wolf was in control but she seemed to still have full control over her wolf which confused the hell out of me. She wasn't actually going for the kill.

In the end once she got her jaws locked on to my throat, I wasn't about to let her kill me, though Im pretty sure she wouldn't have, otherwise she would have already. I yanked my wolf back and let her pin me. I turned my head and exposed my neck and belly and reluctantly submitted to her. It was a blow to my pride when I felt the power shift. I couldn't believe my baby sister just took what was truly mine. I never would have thought she would have been able too. I realized at that moment she wasn't going to give up at all, she wouldn't back down. The moment I saw her back off and sit down I saw it in her eyes. She was easy to read at that moment.. it hurt to see the pain in her eyes. She was ashamed of what she had done, and most of all she was hurt because of how it had to be done. I guess she's not just a little girl anymore.

I reached Luke and waited. Once we saw her limp out, I was shocked at how she was still able to walk and hold her head up high. She was showing such dominance and had a sense of raw power running through her. Her arm was obviously broke, blood ran down her leg, and several deep scratches across her pretty face. I felt so bad, I had to bow my head. She walked up to us silently, and snapped at me.
"Don't you dare bow your head at me!"
My eyes snapped up to her. I didn't understand why she was upset. She was now the second in command under the Alpha I had no choice but bow my head out of respect. I knew she could kick my ass and I wasn't about to let it happen again until I was able to do it with out hurting her like this again. Maybe she will give it back to me someday willingly after she found her mate and had other things going on. But as of right now she deserved it more than me. 

 I was the first one to speak after that. "Eva..Congra.."
"Don't you dare fucking say congratulations to me!" She snapped again.
"Why not? you won fair and square, you are obviously better equipped for the position than..." I started but she cut me off again.
"Will you Shut the fuck up?" For the first time in my life I felt the power of a Beta as the authority rang through her voice and my mouth snapped shut. Now I understood why the pack cringes back when I or Luke do it. Oh my god, I did it to her. I felt the weight of the command and it totally sucked.  
"Thank you. Alpha?" she said softly.

"Eva, one stop calling me Alpha, it's Luke unless told otherwise. Two, what's up?" Luke said calmly. she took a deep breath and began.
"Luke as your Beta I request I be stripped of the Beta title and it be given back to my brother." She asked.
  The shock that ran through me was obvious on my face by the amused look in her eyes. I could tell by the exasperated look on her face everyone else held the same expression as me and Luke, except my parents who held small knowing smiles. I'm pretty sure they knew why she did this.  
"Wh..what??" I asked. I was so confused.
"I don't stutter like some" She rolled her eyes and told me.
"Why?" Luke asked.
"I don't want it." She said calmly.
"Why? " Luke asked again. She sighed.
"I didn't want it to begin with. I just wanted to prove my point and now that I have, your the only one who can give it back without another fight."