Chapter 29 - The kind of trouble I live for

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT! just a warning. Nothing too detailed just intense really. lol ok well I have to make a shout out to leanne01, We've all had those doggy moments I think. Thank you all for your patients! It took me forever to write this chapter. I hope you like it. 

Chapter 29 -The kind of trouble I live for

Luke's POV

I stared at the ring of flowers now laying on her pillow, they looked familiar but I couldn't place where I had seen them before. I reached out and picked them up holding them lightly in my hands. The tight weave was flawless. I don't remember those being here when we went to bed, and that means someone came in here while we were asleep and left them. But how? Eva's words began sinking in to my mind as I stared at them when a vague memory registered of Cammie and my mom laughing in the yard with a basket of flowers weaving rings of flower crowns for the summer solstice celebration, That was only hours before she was taken from us all..forever. My father had placed a ring of wild flowers around her head and from what I could remember these looked exactly like them. No one in the pack had made these since then.

Eva said she had spoke to my mom and then these are here? What? I got up with the flowers still in my hand and paced to the bathroom door and knocked.
"Eva?" I asked.
The door opened "Yes?" She said with a small smile.
"Explain please." I snipped.
"Not if you don't drop that attitude" She shot back at me.
I sighed and took her hand softly. "I'm sorry, will you please explain these?" I asked her sweetly holding up the flowers.
"You gonna make me think you think I'm crazy? Because I'm not." She said accusingly
I shook my head no quickly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I just didn't understand. Will you please tell me what I don't know and how these got here?" I asked sweetly.
She nodded pulling me back to the bed and we sat down. She took a deep breath and looked at me with a small wary look. "I think your mom left them with me so that I would know I wasn't dreaming."
"My mom?" I questioned.
"Yea, She and...well I guess I better tell you the whole thing because if you are going to think I'm crazy you might as well know the whole story before we call for the strait jacket and the padded room." She said with a small smile.
Well this should be interesting. She didn't say things like this unless it was totally off the wall. I knew not to question her though. She obviously feels strongly about it. I nodded and urged her to continue.
"Ok well long story short, You and I are apparently much more important than we thought. I don't think I could explain very well but I do know that we have got to figure out all of our crap if we ever want to survive this crap that is coming our way. Ok how about you just ask me questions and I will answer you because I really don't know what else to say here other than what you already know." She said.
I stared at her confused until something clicked. "What do you mean survive the crap that's coming?"
"I guess we have a pretty big fight headed to us, at least that's what the goddess said." She told me.
"The goddess...as in?" I questioned.
" 'THE' Goddess." She said. I furled my eyebrows. She can't possibly mean the moon goddess, there was no way. What the hell here. "Eva, not that I don't believe you love but this sounds completely insane you realize that right?" I asked her.
Oh that was not the best thing to say. Her eyes half glazed over and she set in a deadly glare and it was focused on me. " Yea I do Luke and don't you think I don't feel it either. How would you like it if your Mates 'DEAD' mom and the moon goddess herself came to you in a DREAM telling you that you need to forgive and mate with me already in order to 'SAVE' the whole fucking world!?!? I am not the one you need to be calling crazy right now!  I don't know exactly why they came to me but they did and Here is your proof!" She growled out pointing to the ring of flowers still in my hand. "Do you not recognize this? She was buried in this! She was wearing this in my dream! I know about the book... I know you have to book. I know what its intended for. I don't understand why WE were chose but we were. So whether you believe me or not this is what's happening!"
I could feel her frustration and anger building up and for some reason I was reacting to it in the same way.
"I didn't say you were crazy Eva, I said this sounds crazy. Your the one who said you were crazy just remember that!" I growled back at her.
"See right there, you just said I was crazy!" She shot back at me raising her voice a little more.
"NO I didn't I said you did. And to tell you the truth I'm the crazy one here for putting up with all this shit! You have no idea what the hell you have put me through, any SANE person would have already thrown in the fucking towel Eva! I haven't and for that I can be considered insane!" I shot back at her just as forcefully as her.
She jumped up off the bed and I quickly followed her movements tossing the flowers on the end of the bed.
"Oh I see. You think I have put you through hell? You haven't seen hell until you have been placed in the hands of someone willing to kill you for your blood. Better yet hell is having someone tell you that they are going to break the only sure thing in your life and then make you kill the only thing keeping you here! Hell is listening to the begging words from your mate and not being able to respond to tell him I'm fighting! Hell is not knowing if you are going to wake up again! THAT IS HELL LUKE! WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT! YOU WERE NOT ON THE RECIVEVING SIDE OF THAT BLADE! BUT I DID SEE THE LOOK OF FEAR IN YOUR EYES, I FELT EVERY OUNCE OF FEAR YOU HAD AND THAT SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME! I'm only here because of you and you don't think I fought through hell to make sure you knew that!" She yelled at me.
I watched her eyes start to darken and her hands begin to shake and I could see she was losing her control on her wolf.
"Don't you think I know you went through hell? Fuck Eva, I was there. I saw! Yea, You've put me through hell, but I couldn't possible imagine what it's like to be on the other side of the spectrum here! Now you need to calm down before I have to make you." I hissed back at her, my own alpha pushing through.