Chapter 34- YOLO

Hey guys! Thank you for being so patient with me! I decided to give you something new But it is just another Filler.  
***WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT, ANY PERSONS UNDER 17 SHOULD TAKE THIS WARNING TO HEART AND READ ON WITH CAUTION. IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER THAT'S FINE IT WILL NOT HURT MY FEELINGS ANY. YOU ARE NOT MISSING ANY KEY PLOT POINTS! BUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!***  Well I hope you guys like it! On with the show.

Chapter 34 – YOLO

Megan’s POV

Ok so I’m 5 drinks and 4 shots deep and even though that doesn’t sound like much, it’s some strong shit man! I’m rather buzzed and Eva just won’t stop her mouth from running a mile a minute. I love it when this girl drinks, it’s like watching a wreck out on the highway…You don’t wanna look but you just can’t help it. Only in this case the only casualties will be her pride and ego if she doesn’t stop giving Luke hell.

Right now they were having a playful argument about who is paying the waitress. She just doesn’t know when to stop. I mean damn, if I had a hunk of meat that yummy I don’t think I would argue near as much. Dumb ass headstrong girl! I mean damn he’s an alpha for Christ sakes! You’d think she’d know better. But hey Luke’s taking it with stride, though every now and then you see the irritation flash in his eyes or see his wolf push forward when she’s paying attention to someone else. Man she was really pushing his limits!

“Megan tells him I’m a big girl and can take care of myself!” Eva whined at me. I shook my head and smiled.
“You’re crazy if you think I’m getting in the middle of that!” I snickered.
“Oh you suck! What kinda friend are you anyway?” She giggled out. I had to share her laughter.
“The smart kind.”

The song changed at that point and Molly and Faith jumped up and screamed happily. 
“Oh my god I love this song” They both screamed. They looked at each other in shock then started laughing as they turned to the rest of us.
“Let’s go” Molly chirped grabbing my arm, which mad me instinctively grab ahold of Eva’s and drag her along with me. Luke growled lowly at my intrusion but if I had to go she had to go and there was no stopping me from taking her 30 foot away to go dance. Eva squealed as I yanked her to her feet then started laughing as we got pulled down the stairs to the dance floor. We hadn’t hit the floor in about half an hour. We had just been sitting around Bullshitting for some reason.
The rest of the girls followed with a giggle. The newcomers to the evening drug along their dates well except for Seth…come to think of it where the heck was he?
His date has been practically drooling all over every other guy that she came near and it was starting to irritate me. I mean I may not be with either of the twins in a technical kind of way but they were still my date, but that didn’t give her the right to grind up on them or flaunt herself the way she was.

 Well I mean that’s what I kept telling myself anyway. You have no idea the trouble I have keeping my mouth shut around them. I know I shouldn’t but I really can’t help but see under all their goofy way’s or strange ways and know the guys under all those layers. I mean…ok…Chad he may seem quiet to the eye but when it comes down to it he was really the one you need to watch. He has a temper on him and he’s not afraid to tell you how it is. Funny thing though, he’s never lost it with me. He’s been strict and even hard but never mean or hurtful. He was also the one I ran too when I needed someone to talk too. He always had a way of making my worries run away. And Brad, well Brad could always make me smile even on my worst days. He may act like a total noob but he was really just a kind hearted soul and the sweetest guy ever. He has never failed on popping up with cookies and ice cream when I wasn’t feeling well and I know it’s him who always leaves the flowers or candy in my room on my birthday and Christmas…and the last 2 years add valentine’s day to that list. I’ve recognized the handwriting on the notes for years but I never said anything because it was like our own little secret that no one knew about just between us. I’ve been returning the favor for a few years in different ways, and he’s never said a word but I know he knows. But those things were just added to the long list of things that I have noticed throughout the years really. I mean I understand why girls practically drool after them but still they didn’t need to make it so obvious.