Chapter 45- Your the one calling the shots now, right?

Absolutely amazing responses to the last chapter! You over achievers you! completely took my goal and said screw that and ran right past it and didn't stop! Sooo Thrilled! I'm impressed guys really! Well I'm sure you have had enough of my babbling so with out further ado here's what you came here for now, ON WITH THE SHOW

Chapter 45 -  Your the one calling the shots now, right?

Trisha's POV

The next 3 days flew by faster than I would have expected. Eva was right about the heat. It really did suck. But thank heaven for Kevin. He seemed to always show up when it was becoming overwhelming and tamed the fire back down to a bearable point.  I didn't have to call him for him to know when I needed him to be there. Eva would always start tease me about the time he would show up, knowing exactly why he was there.

 She threw a fit when she walked into the kitchen and found us in a heated make out session that was only getting more and more heated by the second. That was a fit I was not likely to forget anytime soon. She just about went bat shit crazy. Now any time either one of us walk into the kitchen she yells out a warning no matter where she is in the house, to keep it PG and to not taint her counter tops or she will make us pay. I know I rightfully earned the warning from her but it still makes me giggle every time... then I remember exactly why I got the warning and then I'm right back where I started with a blazing heat rushing through me to a point of torture then Kevin makes an appearance and the cycle starts all over again. Needless to say, I'm not really complaining about it but it is quite time consuming.

Right now, I was currently in the kitchen with Eva and Megan who were skipping class to prepare for the pack meeting tonight. Eva was working out the food and Megan was helping her. I was trying to focus on the ceremony. Trying being the operative word. Knowing Eva she would change it anyway so I was trying to make sure I thought like her and put everything together. Needless to say I was giving myself a headache.

 It was almost noon and Eva wanted everything finished by 5 so that we have time to get ready. She has been almost neurotic about the details of this pack meeting since we were told about it. No one knows why she's freaking out about it. It's just a pack meeting. But then again I too was a little apprehensive as well. The last pack meeting I attended my pack was slaughtered in front of my eyes.
When I finally had the courage, I had asked Eva where the meeting hall was and she giggled at me softly. "Trish we are not that formal around here. We are more like a big extended family. The pack meetings are held here at the pack house in the back." She smiled and turned back to Megan before I had a chance to soak in what she had said.
"Alright, now that the menu is settled I am going to go give the boy's their list of chores and we can get to work." Eva chirped.

I have had enough time to get to know her so even though she may seem happy and chipper I could see the worry in her eyes. As my Luna I knew I should let it go but as her beta female and her friend, I knew her worry should be my worry too. She picked up a small stack of papers and turned to the doorway. The guys were all lazing about in the living room while they let us 'do what we do' (whatever that means) and were currently watching some stupid show on T.V. And from the sounds of it, it sounded like Archer. "BOYS" Eva called.

There was no sound of movement at all.
She called again. "GUYS" She called.
This time there was a small sound of movement but nothing that was moving closer to the door.
She let out an exasperated sigh and turned to Megan and I. "You might want to cover your ears." She said softly to us.