Chapter 37- Cheater

Ok guys as promised I got one up for you before I went to bed. So I hope you like it... On with the show.

Chapter 37- Cheater

Eva's POV

I flinched as the sunlight cut through the room interrupting my blissful sleep. After last night I really didn’t want to get the hell out of this bed. I can actually say that because anyone would agree that this bed was like laying on a cloud of fluffy cotton candy and marshmallows. I groaned softly as I began to stretch out my sore muscles and smiled as I remembered how they became the sore mess they are right now. I guess with all extra curricular activities you should always stretch out before hand. I smiled as I relaxed back into my pillow and remembered what got me to this place.

***Flashback***

I stood in the doorway of my room as I listen to the laughter down the halls of our friends. Luke was still helping everyone get settled making sure no one needed anything. He had left me with a simple kiss saying he'd be right back. I briefly wondered how our 3 lost sheep or well wolves were doing but I tried to push it aside as I turned around and paced into the room. I had already dropped my bag by the bed and looked around so now I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do. I wasn’t ready to go to bed but I was a little tired. I wandered into the bathroom and caught sight of the hot tub and made my decision on a whim. I padded quickly back to my bag and pulled out my iPod and external speaker. I set it up on the counter and turned it up, Creed, six feet from the edge filled the small room and I smiled.

Once the water was set at the right temperature I stripped out of my clothes, added complementary bubbles and climbed in with a sigh. I closed my eyes and relaxed. It didn’t take long before I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my shoulders. The warmth of his skin seemed to heat up the water by a few degrees. I slowly opened my eyes to find Luke sitting on the edge of the tub with a small smile.
“Hi” I said with a smile.
“Comfy?” He asked me. It didn’t take a genus to know what he was thinking. It was clear in his eyes. I can honestly say he has done an awesome job holding it together tonight. I pushed him at every turn in every way I could think of with out getting myself in to too much trouble with him. Actually I just played more off of his hormones than anything tonight. Yea I challenged him a few times just to test the waters but I quickly realized he was having no part of a dominance challenge tonight. It was kinda fun to be honest and I highly doubt that it will be the last time I do it. OK so I was secretly ecstatic about him stepping up and laying down the law the way he has been. No I wasn’t going to tell him that but I was going to keep giving him a reason to keep doing it though.

“Very actually. But it is kinda lonely.” I said pretending to pout.
“Hmm... is there anything we can do to fix that?” He asked with a smirk.
I turned my head to face him more fully. When I lifted my eyes to meet his I wasn’t quite prepared for what I saw in his eyes. I can honestly say it was one hell of a sexy mix between his and his wolfs with a heavy cloud of lust. I felt my heart speed up slightly as I stared at him.
 “There’s a lot that can be done.” I smirked back.
“I see, any examples?” He questioned.
Oh he's gonna play hard ball huh? Well then I’m done talking then I thought. I pretended to think about it for a few heartbeats as I kept his eyes locked with mine. My wolf was almost scratching at the surface and just to fuck with him I let her push forward. I heard his breathing pick up trying to fight his instincts. I cant really blame him there really, my wolf was making it almost impossible not to give in to him. His intentions were spelled out plain as day in his eyes and I involuntarily bit down on my bottom lip. His eyes flitted between my lips and my eyes as we waited to see who would give in first.

 I caved after only another 30 seconds as soon as his eyes melted to my favorite sexy, dominate mossy green that I was beyond in love with.
 I tugged his arm closer to me pulling him further to me. Our lips barely brushed but I still felt the familiar heat rise and rather quickly at that. I heard his low frustrated growl and melted completely. I guess the time for teasing had passed. The moment his lips connected with mine, the fire rose to my throat and I was begging for more. In the moments it took to bring the fire to a point it was too much to fight I was half curled around him out of the water and we were both frantically tugging at his clothes. By the time I realized I needed to breath the only article of clothing that had survived was his shoes. Something I was sure to feel bad about later but right now I couldn’t careless. My heat was getting the best of me and I wasn’t about to stop now...or so I thought.

I don’t remember Luke slipping into the water with me or how I ended up pinned under him but that’s how I was when he pulled back effectively breaking the kiss that was still burning my lips. He trailed light kisses down my neck avoiding the one spot I really wanted his lips. My mark was burning dully and it was slightly uncomfortable. Another side effect of the heat. His body was pressed against mine keeping me in place but not giving me what I wanted. A small frustrated growl slipped through my lips only to be responded with an amused chuckle from him.
“Hasn’t anyone ever told you patience is a virtue?” Luke whispered against my neck.
“Yea but everyone knows I have none.” I replied as I tried to gain a little control. I wiggled lightly under him trying to break free of his hold, only to fail miserably.
“The more you fight, the longer I take my time with you.” His words were filled with a promise I only wanted to challenge. I wiggled a little more under him as his lips brushed my mark only to draw a low moan from my lips. I soon realized the more I struggled the more frustrated I was going to get.

When I finally gave in to him and stopped fighting was when I was rewarded for my patience. I didn’t realize his hands were that talented but that’s exactly what they were. I swear he drug out his play time forever just to fuck with me. I guess it was just a lesson I had to learn about fighting him. I would never tell anyone this but damn this man had me wrapped around his fingers... literally! He easily played me like he had been doing it for years. Even after he pulled us out of the tub and to the bed. The man is actually magic! That’s the only way to put it.

By the time he got around to the main event, I can honestly say it was better than it was before. I hate to say it but I’m pretty sure I like this side of him. I was gonna have to figure out a way to bring this side out of him more, though I don’t think it will be hard really...I just have to be myself.
It was almost daylight when I was finally able to fall asleep, though as tired as I was I was pretty sure he was just as tired. I curled up around his side and passed out knowing that this was not the last time I get to do this.

***End Flashback***

I rolled over and looked at the clock seeing it was almost noon already. I groaned knowing I needed to get up but I really didn’t want to yet. I groaned as I heard my phone start to ring as if on Que. That’s when I realized I was alone in bed. I reached over to the night stand and picked up my phone reading the readout. 'Mate' I smiled as I read it but I really didn’t want to get up. I decided to ignore it, knowing it was only going to be another minute before I got another call. And I was right. Finally after 3 more calls I answered.
'Cant a girl get some much needed rest?' I asked.
'Good morning to you too Doll' Luke replied in his all too chipper amused tone.
'Why you gotta wake me up for?' I whined.
'Don’t give me that, you were already awake. Have been for the last 10 minutes... would you like me to tell you what you were thinking about?' I heard the amusement and slight lust in his tone.
'That’s not fair, I don’t use our bond for personal gain!' I snipped faking irritation that he knew I was thinking about him. But to be honest I'm glad he knew he was the first thing I thought of.
'It really wasn’t intentional. You practically broadcasted it though our bond. It was hard not to know to be honest though it was a little difficult to hold a conversation with your brother with you recapping certain events.' He replied. I could almost hear the want in his voice. Then something occurred to me. I shot straight up and almost screeched out. 'Please tell me your not still with him right now?' I demanded.
'You really think I would be having this conversation with you out loud if anyone was close by?' He questioned. I sighed in relief.
'Don’t scare me like that. Where are you anyway?' I asked.
I heard him chuckle. 'I’m just outside the lobby. Most of us are down here having breakfast. But if you want I can bring something up for you and we can lock the door and ignore the world for the rest of the day?' He asked hopeful. I groaned knowing I really did want that but I knew it would be rude of me to ignore everyone just because I couldn’t keep a good hold on my hormones.
'It wouldn’t be rude, it would actually be encouraged by most of them.' Luke tried again. I could easily hear the hope in his voice but I quickly rebuffed him.
'Encouraged or not its still rude. Plus I need to talk to Megan. Ill be down in 10.'
I heard him grumble under his breath. 'Make it 20 and I'll come up there right now and help you get dressed.' He said with amusement in his voice again. I felt a faint wave of desire run through me, knowing it wasn’t from me I smirked.
'I don’t think that would be very helpful Mr. Alpha... just the opposite actually. I don’t think there would be any dressing going on, if your emotions are correct and I have a feeling they are I'm pretty sure getting dressed would just get in the way of what you actually want.' I replied.
“Well a guy can try. See you in 10. If your even a minute late I will be taking it as a sign my first suggestion was accepted.' He told me.
'10 minutes it is then. See you in a minute.' I replied. And I hung up the phone as I jumped out of bed. I quickly trotted to my bag, grabbing it and heading to the bathroom. I quickly raked a brush through my hair, pulling it up in a pony and fixed my face lightly making sure I didn’t have a raccoon effect going on. I threw on the only other clothes I had with me, the same clothes I wore to dinner the night before.
Once I was acceptable for a 6 minute fix, I grabbed my phone, wallet and key card and practically ran out the door.

I made it to the elevator in record time thank god it was only a floor under me. I pressed the button only to realize that it was headed down already. OK so now what? I glanced at my phone, 3 minutes left... and it would take 2 minutes at the least for the lift to make it back up. OK so we are about to find out how fast I can make it down 18 flights of stairs. I turned to the door quickly and rushed through it. I swear if this is on video I will never live it down. Stilettos and stairs... not cool but I am in a hurry so I used my wolf speed and yanked my boots off and jumped down the flights easily in a minute and a half. I still had about 1 minute to spare, so I threw my boots back on as I pushed through the lobby door. I was pulling my second boot on as I turned the corner. I straightened up as soon as I saw Luke standing just off to the side of the elevator doors.
I took a deep breath and smiled.
“Problem?” He asked with an amused smirk.
“Nope just didn’t feel like waiting on the lift.” I replied with a smile.
“Uh-huh..Couldn’t possibly have to do with the fact that 5 seconds after you pressed the button I pushed this one did it?” He smirked again.
My jaw practically dropped. I reached out and smacked his arm. “You ASS! That’s totally cheating!”
“Nope, you had a back up plan, you always have a backup plan. Even if you didn’t I would have met you in the elevator on the top floor at 11 minutes. Either way we both win.” Luke said as he pushed up off the wall taking my hand and pulling me towards the in house restaurant. “ What make you so sure that I wasn’t on the elevator?” I questioned.
“You weren’t, now were you?” He countered.
“Your impossible, you know that?” I accused.
“Nope, just prepared.” His response was nothing short of amused which only irritated me more. I cant believe he did that! Oh he was asking for it now.

Luke's POV

I can honestly say it was almost too much fun to screw with Eva. I've missed this actually. We used to do this kind of shit all the time. Granted now I get different rewards for her irritation. I missed this side of Eva something horrible but I guess it was partially my fault that its taken so long to get this back. I cant tell you that this whole mate thing is easy but it sure was gonna be fun to figure out. Especially with Eva as my mate. I know at some point this weekend we were gonna have to talk to the others about Eva's dream and the tasks we have ahead of us, but for right now we were just going to chill and have a little fun.

Eva let go of my hand as soon as she saw Megan and paced over too her. She turned and looked over her shoulder and playfully glared at me and stuck her tongue out at me. I could only laugh at her childish actions but that’s Eva for you.
“Real mature Doll.” I said as I returned to my previous seat at the table. Eva shrugged and plopped down next to Megan with a smirk. A flash of irritation passed though me as she turned her attention to Megan.
'You don’t plan on staying over there do you?' I asked through our bond.
'And if I do, what are you gonna do about it, kick Brad out of his seat just to have your way?' She replied.
'I don’t need too. You'll come back over here all on your own' I replied.
'you think...Cheater!' She snapped glancing over at me to send me a glare. To which I only smirked at.
'We'll see about that Pet.'

It was only a matter of time before she started to feel a strain from our bond. Even the short amount of space between us would get to her shortly. It was already getting to me. My instincts want me as close as possible to my mate and my wolf was not very happy with me for letting her stay so far away from my touch but I wasn’t about to push her too far. Her wolf would soon get to her.

I turned my attention back to the table and the conversation at hand. The topic was jumping around what to order and what to do today. Once the first subject was settled and we had all ordered it was back to the plans for the day. Everyone threw out several suggestions but all in all it was decided that the amusement park was where we all wanted to spend our day...after a trip to the mall of course. Man what is with girls and shopping? There was a round of groans and protests from the guys as the girls all said they wanted to go shopping. I kept my mouth shut knowing that if I had said something about it I was only going to dig my hole deeper. Though I wasn’t happy about spending my afternoon at the mall I wasn’t about to voice it.
“Hey Downs, you gotta problem with our plan, say it. If not stop whining about it and deal with it.” Eva said smirking. Oh Man did I hate that tone from her and I hated it even more that she found it necessary to call me Downs. I know she was irritated at me at the moment but I could also feel the strain her wolf was starting to put her under at not being closer too me. So I did what any smart man would do in this situation. I smiled and shook my head.
“No problems here, unless you know something I don’t” I countered.
“Good then its settled, Shopping then Amusement park.” She said with a smile.

By the time we got our food and we had finished Eva was nothing short of a fidgety, uncomfortable mess across the table from me.
I tried to keep a close eye on her to make sure she wasn’t going to strain herself too much in order to keep her word, and knowing her she would.
'Doll, you OK?' I asked though our bond.
'yea, just a little uncomfortable.' She whispered back through my head. I could easily tell she was struggling to stay in place. Her voice was almost painful to listen to. I hated hearing it like that. 
'come here please' I asked.  Her head snapped up to look at me. Though she was uncomfortable she was still able to send a playful glare at me.
'No your a cheater, ya big ...Meany!' She growled at me. I could see the amusement in her eyes at the silly game she was playing with me. But I wasn’t having any of it. She was uncomfortable and it was not making my wolf happy that she was doing this to herself and I wasn’t fixing it.
'OK I'm a cheater, now come here.' I demanded.
She narrowed her eyes at me, no doubt for using that tone with her. She shook her head 'no' at me.
I growled lowly at her growing irritated quickly, only making my wolfs irritation all that much worse. He was ready to bite my head off for not fixing her discomfort quicker.
“Eva, your on a fast track to pissing me and my wolf off, Come here!” I growled lowly at her, I was trying very hard not to let my Alpha push through but I think she heard licks of it in my tone.
“No, not until you admit that I'm right” She snipped back in the same tone.
“What the hell do you want from me woman? Do you want me to admit I hit that button just to make you hit that 11 minute mark? Is that what you want? Fine I cheated, and had I had it my way I wouldn’t be spending the next 4 hours traipsing after you skirts through an endless marathon of, 'oh that’s cute' and 'does this make me look fat?' No I wouldn’t So shoot me if I actually just wanted to spend the day with my mate with out all the other bull shit. A mate who just dropped a huge bomb on me less than 32 hours ago. A mate that informs me of a shit storm that we have ahead of us. Is it so wrong of me to try to ignore the rest of the world for just 24 friggin hours cause you know as well as I do that this may or may not be the last time that we get this chance. So yea I’m a cheater. Now get your skinny little ass up and come over here cause I am tired of you fighting me at every turn.” I snapped, my Alpha pushing through my words.
Yea probably not the best time but it just sort of spilled out, but it worked. Eva didn’t say a word as she quickly and quietly got up and walked around the table, not stopping at the empty seat next to me but climbing straight into my lap. I easily wrapped my arms around her, and buried my face in her neck. Her arms locked around my neck and she laid her head easily on my shoulder.
I breathed in her scent deeply effectively calming my wolfs temper. I know she felt my emotions behind my words. The fear, worry, anger, pain, and need all poured out as I snapped. I didn’t mean for it to happen that way, particularly not in front of the rest of them.

 No one had said a word since I snapped and its been almost 5 minute. I felt both our wolves calm comforting purrs and I snickered. It really doesn’t take much from a mate to calm them. Usually a physical touch is what will work but other times you need something more intense. This time however thank god for our bond because whether I admitted it or not, she knew I needed to just hold her. All this crap was building up and I really don’t think she understood the strain she was putting on me by fighting me all the damn time.
“I’m sorry” I barely heard her whisper the words but I could feel them. I felt how much she meant it and that was all that mattered to me.
I lifted my head and looked at her. Though her tone said she was crying I found no tears just an innocent doe like look in her eyes silently begging for forgiveness. Needless to say I kinda feel like an ass for snapping at her the way I did. Since our bond was complete it made knowing the others emotions and thoughts crystal clear. There was no second guessing, no doubt just clear and precis. I knew she meant what she said and I knew how bad she felt.
“I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have snapped. I shouldn’t have let it build up like that, I should have talked to you about it.” I whispered back.

I know the others could easily still hear us but I really didn’t care at the moment this was something that needed to be done. I was just hoping that they would give us a moment to sort this out just the same as we would have for them.
“Agreed, and I'll try not to fight back anymore. But don’t tell them that your the only one who gets special treatment.” She said softly with a small smile.
I nodded and chuckled. “Don’t worry, secrets safe with me baby doll.” I kissed her forehead and loosened my grip around her with a content sigh.

I glanced around to not meet a single pair of eyes as they were all either looking at someone else or at the wall. I didn’t notice the chatter through the pack link until now. I guess I was too focused on my mate bond to hear them. I cleared my throat adequately gaining their attention.
“If someone has something to say, please say it out loud. I have enough chatter in my head without y’all adding too it.” I said trying to keep my irritation in check.
Eva snorted out a small laugh. “Luke be nice. They didn’t do anything.” She scolded lightly. I smirked at her before nodding them on. I looked around them quickly before I asked again.
“Well?”
Nate cleared his throat and looked up at me. “What did you mean by 'Shit storm'?” He asked.
 “Do you want the sugar coated version or the reality of the situation?” I asked.
I watched everyone at the table go from their normal selves to someone in the presents of an Alpha. Their attention solely on me and Eva. No one held their normal leisurely persona’s they were pure professional.
“Alpha if you don’t mind, we would like the reality of the situation.” Kevin said in pure Beta mode.
I sighed and glanced at Eva who nodded me on.
“Cats out of the bag thanks to your big mouth so you might as well tell them” She said in a light tone never lifting her head off of my shoulders.
“It would be easier if I knew how to explain it to them Love. I hate to shove this off on you but since it was your dream I think its best you do it.” I told her encouragingly with a small smile.
“Oh and you see how well that worked out with your dad.” She countered.
“Just try please.” I asked as nicely as I could, and just for added effect I gave her a dose of her own puppy dog eyes. She groaned and sat up.”You suck” She grumbled .
She looked around at everyone then around the room, to see if there was any humans nearby I’m sure. Seeing it was all clear she was out of excuses. “OK I’m actually uncomfortable doing this here, can we go upstairs please?” She asked.
I could feel how nervous she was, as they all nodded and silently stood up and paced out of the dining hall and back to the elevator.

No one said a word the whole way up. They just followed Eva and I silently into our room and found a seat and waited patiently. Eva took a deep breath mumbling under her breath. “Well here goes nothing.” She turned to them with a small smile. “OK so I know this is going to sound way off the wall and completely crazy but just bare with me.” She told them as she looked from face to face seeing only nods and expectant stares.
“OK So Thursday night I had this ridiculous dream where Luke’s mom and the moon goddess came to me. They told me things that I couldn’t rightly know. They warned me about a few things. So naturally when I woke up I was a little disturbed but then there was this ring of flowers which Luke’s dad now has. Flowers that weren’t there when I..We went to bed. There was no way anyone could have put them there.” She started.
“How do you know that?” Kevin asked.
It was my turn to chime in now. “because it was the same ring of flowers my mom was buried in. I know this because I helped weave it. There was 3 specific flowers no one should have known about in that ring and they were there. They each had a message and they were all there on the ring we woke up with. On top of that Eva shouldn’t have known I had the book. She was unconscious the entire way back. So tell me how she told me I had the book. Tell me how she was able to get a 10 year old buried flower ring that held the exact flowers I myself put in it at 8 years old and still be fresh as if they were just piked yesterday? Now let her finish.” I tried not to snap but my tone did say I was irritated that they doubted her.

Once Eva had finished telling them the exact same thing I had heard twice now and let me tell you it doesn’t get any easier to believe. But I have no real choice with the evidence that she gave me, I have to believe her. I watched them as they thought about everything they heard and process it all.
“So do we know when this 'Shit Storm' is happening?” Nate asked us.
Eva looked over at me and shook her head no. “No, That’s why this weekend was so important to us...all of us.” She said in a soft tone walking over to me.
“What do you mean?” Nate asked.
“I mean, I don’t know if we will have another chance for this. For all we know this could happen in a week or a month. Until Monday morning I didn’t want to think about all that I would be loosing if we didn’t succeed. I just wanted all of us to be able to think back and remember it as it was. Before my dumb ass had to go make things complicated.”
I looked at Eva the moment she tried to blame herself again for the actions of a deranged psychopath.
“I swear if you try to blame yourself for this shit I may snap.” I growled lowly at her.
“OK its his fault for choosing me. He could have easily picked some other innocent virgin out there but no he choose me and now I am dragging all of you into a mess that I cant clean up.” She growled back at me.
“Eva, this is not your fault.” Nate said sternly from across the room.
“What makes you so sure?” She asked him.
“Because..” Nate paused and took a deep breath. “Because I think he has been looking for a descendent for a while. My pack was one of those first 3...and from what I know so is Trisha and Faiths. There were a few old stories my elders used to tell during celebrations that sounded almost silly but after hearing this I don’t know. My pack name changed about 100 years ago, I have no idea why but I am willing to bet if I look into some old logs I will find my answers. We used to be The Fury pack, but when they were on the run I guess they decided to change it. At least that’s what the elders used to tell us. I’m also willing to bet my pack was destroyed looking for my mate...Trisha and Faith are daughters of an Alpha. When their pack was taken over they wanted Faith... but they ran.... there was only one other choice...Find the Midnight packs Alpha mate before the Alpha himself does.” Nate spewed out the information like it was burning him.
“Why would they have wanted Faith?” Trisha asked. Nate looked at her then locked his eyes with Faith and I knew in an instant what he was going to say and I beat him too it.
“Being of Alpha blood, she would be destine for an Alpha mate equally as powerful as her.” I said almost shocked as I watched Nate never break his eyes away from Faith's paled face. He shook his head and shut his eye's for a moment before he turned to me with a small sad smile.
“Exactly.” He whispered.
“Trisha do you know any history of your pack?” Eva asked.
“Only that we are the Hellfire pack and we were centuries old.” She said with a sigh shaking her head.

Nate stood up slowly and paced to the door and quietly left the room. I needed to talk to him while I had the chance and now was a good a time as any. “Doll, I'll be right back.” I whispered.
“Where are you going?” She asked softly.
“To check on Nate.” I told her. I kissed her forehead and paced out of the room.

I found Nate down the hall pacing.
“Nate man you alright?” I asked.
“No...yea... I don’t know really.” He mumbled.
“Talk to me, whats goin on?” I encouraged.
“My wolf wont shut the hell up long enough for me to think.” he snipped.
“OK Whats he bitching about?” I asked.
“His mate.” He stopped pacing and looked at me.
“I’m gonna take a stab in the dark here and guess... Faith?” I asked with a small smirk. I knew the signs well by now. I went though them by myself when I found out Eva was my mate. I am guessing that the goddess has other things in mind for us than we think. There is no other reason why we should have found our mates so early.
“Is it that obvious?” he asked with a grimace.
“No, only if you know what your looking for.” I told him.
“What am I supposed to do now?” He asked me.
“Well Don’t do what I did, I fucked it all up.” I snickered.
“Yea no shit. I had to clean up your mess I don’t need to clean one of my own thank you very much.” He snickered.
“Hey now, all worked out well didn’t it?” I snipped back teasingly.
“Yea after you realized you fucked up.” He retorted. I have to admit I really like this guy. Even if he irritates me and he is another Alpha. I needed to ask him to do a little research for me and get me all information that he can on all of our packs. But most of all I needed him to be one of the trainers I’m gonna need.
“You can either tell her... or wait it out. Your call but right now I kinda need you to keep your head together because I need you to do something for me.” I asked.
“Uh-oh this cant be good.” He smirked. I rolled my eyes and smiled.
“Since you seem to be a sponge for information I want you to do some research on our packs for me in your down time.” I told him.
He snorted out a laugh. “Down time? Is that what we are calling lazy now? Luke I really have nothing to do with the time I have already.” Nate snickered out.
“That’s not really true...” I told him with a smile.
“Why's that?”
“Cause you are now my new trainer. I need you to train the rest of us the way you trained Eva.” I told him.
For a split second I thought he was going to turn me down but soon the shock wore off in to excitement and now I don’t think there was a way to pry the smile off of his face even with a friggin crow bar.
So call me Mr. Nice guy right now but I think we are going to be just fine.... Just as soon as I figure out what to do about this Shit storm and impending doom thing. Yea after that I think we will be just fine.

OK so I most definitely need some sleep. Again this is not proof read just spell checked at this point. I have not had a chance to go through and edit or proof anything so please bare with me if its a little raw.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Well I hope you liked it. As always don’t forget to
VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
SHARE

AND have a cupcake with your coffee it makes for a great start to your day!

Love always
xoxo
Twitchy.