Chapter 13- She's gone...Like really gone!

You guys are GREAT, like Tony the tiger great. I am absolutely ecstatic with the amount of responses this story is getting. Well for that I will give you the next chapter! This is completely unedited so please excuse all grammatical errors or typos that may occur during reading this Chapter! Thank so...

Well on with the show!!  

Chapter 13- She's gone...Like really gone.

*****Eva POV*****

It's been almost a week since the pack BBQ. I was still beyond pissed at Luke for playing me the way he did.I still have a score to settle with that blonde tart. But that didn't stop me from being around everyone else.. Just not him unless I had to.

It Didn't stop me from playing stupid pranks on him either, or everyone else for that matter. I've done everything from rigging buckets of honey and feathers over his door to duct tapping his keys and phone to his bedroom ceiling while he was on runs. Another time I cling wrapped everything in the house I could think if closed. Dressers, cabinets, fridge, toilet seats you name it, if it could open it was wrapped tighter than a stressed out stock broker! I've changed shampoo into goo with glue. Put itching powder in his bed. Just about everything I could think of that would annoy the piss out of him. It was funny as hell.

  He's made the mistake twice of throwing his laundry down to be washed but I'm sure didn't think I would be the one to get to it. Let's just say he looks good in pink clothes the other time they were shrunk so much he had to throw them away. After that he made sure to do his own laundry.

 No one in the house trusted anything I gave them or any of the containers in the kitchen. Only me Megan and the twins knew where everything was. Even the ice was contaminated. Haha that's what he gets for fucking with me. Megan and the twin were on my side so I had handy little Helpers in my evil schemes. You would think I was out for world domination at the rate I was going.

The only thing I didn't mess with anymore was meals. Hey I had to eat those too. I did once and man did it not go over well. I had already eaten before dinner was set out but I made sure to tell Megan and the twins not to eat the food but sat down at the table to eat anyway, so no one go suspicious. At first glance the spaghetti looked good till you realized there was worms and dirt in it. After that I promised not to mess with the food. They didn't trust it if I wasn't eating it too, so I had to suffer through meals with the jerk. didn't help the shank was always hanging on him and if it wasn't her it was one of her disciples. God I wanted to stab them in the eye with a frigging ice pick! Better yet in the tit!! Not just once either! My wolf wanted more than just their blood...more like their heads on a spit...and to prance around town with it.

He had tried to talk to me several times but it didn't go over well for him. Not only was I ignoring him but I only spoke to him when I had too and addressed him only as his rightful title. Alpha. He hated that the most especially from me.

I've talked to Megan and my evil twins alot lately. they know I wanted to leave but they kept talking me out of it. Telling me it's would get better after my birthday. I didn't believe them but I stayed anyway. Mainly for them more than myself. I wanted to get away from the pain I and my wolf was feeling. Though she had pretty much convinced me of what I was afraid of. As much as I hated it, it wasn't my choice it was the damn fates. I was udderly convinced that the universe hated me and my karma was now a huge pile of dog dodoo and it sucked. Probably from all the evil things I was doing lately. I've cried myself to sleep from the heartache my wolf was in, though I understood it wasn't confirmed yet so I didn't know why I was hurting so bad. I don't think I've cried as much as I have lately in my life.

Today however was my birthday and I wasn't leaving my room unless I was drug out kicking and screaming or I absolutely had to. It was 10 in the morning and I had country music blaring in my room. I have been up since 6. I've showered, dressed in blue jeans, a neon green tanktop that read 'its good to be bad' and my combat boots, my make up was on and my hair was done. And now I had nothing to do.  I hadn't been to my cave in over a week cause I knew the moment I got there Luke would show up and piss me off, so I had taken to just drawing here. I never thought about what I was drawing as I was drawing it but when I was finished it usually  ended up being a large midnight black wolf howling, or some variation of that, the ones I hated the most were Lukes face showing up on my pad.  I growled at myself for that.

'Your never gonna know till you leave this room and find out' my wolf said. Yes she was still upset but she wanted to know just as bad as I did. But wasn't too keen to find out if I had too I would stay hold up in my room till school started again.
'I know that stupid, I'm just not sure if I want to know yet'
'I know but please! I need to know.' she begged.
 'NO' I told her sternly. I got up from my desk as the band perry song 'better dig two' started.
I couldn't help but laugh and sing along ... Loudly... Annoyingly loud I might add. The rooms might be sound proof but they weren't Eva proof. I felt the annoying little pricks in my head as people tried to talk and yell to me through mind link but I ignored them... Like always. It wasn't an emergency so I wasn't talking to them. A few minutes later as the song ended there was a knock at my door...
"oh a knock you say?" I yelled. Nothing back.
"I wonder who could be rapping at my door.." I laughed. I got up and stood behind my door "who dares rap at my door so early in the morn?"I yelled through the door.
"  its us moron!" Megan yelled
"what's the password?" I yelled in a fake british accent. I heard her groan.
"Tortuga" she yelled back.
I snickered. "that was yesterday's password what's today's?" I still held the stupid accent.
"really Eva? We have to do this everytime?"
" I know no Eva here! Only the gremlins and woodland creatures! Go away you evil witch and take those trolls with you" I yelled the bad accent still in place."
I heard the hey's and that's not nice through the Door from the twins.
I knew it was them I was only messing with them but I couldn't help it it was fun.
I heard Megan sigh "we have come to pay our trickery taxes my fair lady won't you please let us in?" she laughed out at how dumb it really sounded. "how are you paying the tole today peasant?"
"in brownies" she said. I yanked the door open and smiled. "I think that's a fair trade." I said letting them pass. "wench!" she said as they passed. I shut the door and went to my bed. Brad turned the music down as that sat down. Megan laid the plate of brownies on my bed as she sat down. "what is with the passwords?" she asked. I shrugged "it's fun."
"Its fun for you but your not the one who's got to say stupid things everyday. How the he'll did you come up with fried toads anyway?" she asked
"just came to me. I'm brilliant like that." I joked.
I grabbed a brownie and munched on it.
"so you coming out of here today?" Chad asked me.
"Not if I can help it I'm not" I told him.
"Well that sucks, ruins our whole day!" brad complained.
"why?" I asked
"we planned on taking you out today, have a girls day, let off some steam, have some fun... Not torturing people!" Megan told me. I smiled at her but I quickly fell as soon as I realized that I would have to walk through the house. She must have seen the horror on my face.
"don't worry about it, just get your stuff and we will slip out the front. Their all out back." Megan said smileing. I jumped up and threw on my favorite sunglasses, I shoved my wallet in my back pocket, my phone in the front and grabbed my keys.
"ok if anything happens, you guys need to run interference! Like drag me kicking and screaming away from said problem. " they all nodded. "ok let's go" I lowered my voice.

I opened my door and checked to make sure the coast was clear. I waved them forward behind me. I snaked along the wall listening for any movement anywhere. I was in full ninja Eva mode and there was no telling what I would do if someone jumped out at me right now.

 As we rounded the stairs I froze mid step. You remember watching 'The Mask' with Jim Carry right? Yea that scene when he's trying to sneak away but froze mid step looking like the worlds worst ninja? Yea that's what I looked like right now, minus the mask.

A lingering scent hit me and my wolf freaked the fuck out! I have never heard her so fucking demanding in my life! It was actually the most intoxicating scent I had ever smelled in my life! I actually had to stop just to shove her back.

 I looked at Megan who looked like she'd just seen a damn ghost. She had never really seen me loose control of my wolf and she knew what I was capable of.  I'm guessing my wolf pulled far enough forward my eyes were black. I took a few steading breaths as I gained full control back.
"get me the fuck out of this house" I whisper yelled at them. They nodded understanding what just happened. She took my hand and nodded. We practically ran down the stairs scanning the area as we went. I tried to hold my breath but it didn't work out too well for me. Each breath I took the chocolate and sugar cookie scent all mixed with a hint axe was almost irresistible. I knew that scent well and I couldn't face that shit right now.

We flew down the stairs and out the front door. I tried to take a deep breath but it was still there. I rushed to my car smashing the unlock button as I went. I heard the chirp of the car and reached for the handle when another sound stopped me.

A sound that could only be described as a chorus of angels singing. A sound that could not only mesmerize me but could hold me in place and suspend time. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest and my breaths were quick and sharp. My wolf once again pulled forward but I refused to lift my head until I was in control again. The more she begged the more forceful I got.

 I knew who it was I was refusing to look at but it didn't mean I was as accepting as she was. I was still pissed and I had to remind her about that.
'just confirm it then' she begged. 'you don't have to do anything just confirm what we already know.'
'I don't want to know! He has hurt us and I will not go through that again.' I snapped at her.
'Please?!' she begged again and damn it all to hell she said the one thing I can't say no too. I could feel the desperation in her voice. I couldn't let her hurt like that.
I slowly lifted my head and popped my neck keeping my eyes closed. The sound around me was silenced as I turned my head towards the enchanting sound. Even though I have no idea what the voice said I just know it was that way.  As I turned every fiber of my being let go and was set aflame. I felt desire and warmth wash over me.
My eyes drug over Megan and the twins and they looked panicked looking at something behind me.
My eyes still on the ground as I  took a steadying breath. 30ft away there stood the god I had been avoiding for a week. His arms hung to his sides watching my every move, my brother and Gage were watching closely and I could see Seth at the corner of the house stopped in mid step taking in what was happening.
I slowly convinced myself to raise my eyes and do the one thing I dreaded. My heart nearly stopped when his eyes connected with mine. The piercing green was boring into me. My wolf again flipped, screaming incoherently in my head until one word finally clicked into place 'Mate'. Another wave of desire washed over me and my wolf howled in bliss.

 I felt the pull to run to him but kept myself in place, I felt my heart warm and slowly speed up again.  I never thought I would say this but I felt the love my wolf had for him. Though surprisingly she didn't accept the bond, not yet anyway. I however felt bitter and angry. I could see he saw I knew who he was to me and if this is the pull and what he felt towards me he should have never kissed that shank.

I don't know how long we stood there just staring at each other. But the moment he broke first and took a step forward, I shook my head no at him. He froze, with the mist with the most adorable confused look on his face. I almost melted if it wasn't for my anger I probably would have. I had to fight the smile that was threatening to break out on my face.

  "If you think for one second this changes anything Alpha Downs your sorely mistaken. I don't forgive that easy, ask my brother or Gage they know first hand. Takes alot more than a mate bond to get me to forgive you for hurting me." I told him.

He opened his mouth to speak but I quickly cut him off
" Save it, I don't want to hear it."
but he spoke any way. "then what do you want to hear Eva? Cause sorry doesnt seem to be working" he snapped at me.

 "I don't want to hear I'm sorry Mr. Alpha, I want to see it, I need to see it to believe you! I need to feel it, here" I pointed to my chest over my heart.

"If you felt this" I pointed between him and me "if you had accepted this you never would kissed her. It's obvious you never wanted it and had no intention of keeping it! I'm sorry only works for children, not grown men! I trusted you not to hurt me damn it! It was working too, but I guess I was just another one of your toys! I can't believe I was stupid enough to trust you with my heart! But I see now I should have only trusted you as my Alpha and treated you as such nothing more nothing less. I don't know what I did so wrong to make my karmic rating so bad but damn do I have some bad karma. I've come to the conclusion the universe hates me and this is my punishment.  At this point I don't know who is worse... You or Jared. Now that's saying something!"  I yelled. I watched his jaw drop.

He started to pace towards me but I yanked open my car Door and jumped in Megan and the twins following quickly. The door slammed and I locked them only seconds before he reached the door. I shoved the key in and started the car. I cracked the window a inch.
"Alpha, I suggest you move before I run you over." I said calmly to him pulling the car in reverse.
"please tell me you didn't mean that Eva? Please!" he begged. Dammit there was that word again. I sighed.

"I wish I didn't Luke, I really do but that is how much I was hurt. Before I really understood what was happening, you were working your way in. It would have taken another 2 days tops and you would have had me and we wouldn't be having this problem. So instead I've cried myself to sleep every night my wolf has been a wreck, and so have I. I never expected this from you. You would have had me! But you don't what you get is a broken heart and a bitter mate, and as of right now... I don't accept it. And neither does my wolf. You don't have to feel her agony, her sorrow, or her pain, I do.
I can feel your wolf calling to her but the way it looks as of now... She's with me on this. Goodbye Luke, I hope you find what your looking for because it's obviously not me" I could feel the tears I didn't realize I was crying running down my face. They were pouring uncontrollably down my face.

The look in his eyes was pure pain. I had hurt him and I knew that. He dropped his head and I could see the images tears in his eyes.  Hell it hurt me to do it but it has GOT to be done hopefully there is someone out there who won't hurt me for personal gain. Maybe I would find them, maybe they would heal me.

I wish he knew how much this was actually killing us.  I peeled my eyes from his and looked out the windshield

"please move" I said. "please talk to me." he countered.
"this is the last time I'm gonna ask...please move."
"then talk to me. Give me a chance to explain... Please?!" he tried again. For the first time in my life I was immune to the 'magic word'.

 I looked around the car at the three looking rather uncomfortable. I smiled softly at them. I knew they loved me and I also knew they understood my side. But this they went going to like.
"Guys please get out" I whispered.
'Eva, no let us help you' brad tried through mind link.
I shook my head trying my hardest not to stop crying.
"retail therapy. You know it helps. Come on! No rash decisions when your upset. Don't leave us again. Megan tried.
"not right now. I have to do this. I need time. I whispered.
They nodded and slipped out of the car. I saw Luke start to walk around thinking he was going with me but he had another thing coming.
The door latched and I again locked them. I slowly started backing out of the drive. I refused to look at his frozen form.
I knee he was shattered and broken. I slipped the car in to drive and left slowly and carefully again taking the back way. I could hear Luke yelling behind me but I didn't listen as I turned the radio up and drove off.

*****Luke's POV*****

I watched her pull away with tears in her eyes it damn neart killed me to watch. "Eva" I yelled..."EVA" but you could her stereo from 60 ft away with the windows up so there was no way she was going to hear me.

I could follow her, but that might make things worse. I don't know if she just rejected me or not...and to make matters worse she said the thing about me or  'Asshole' guy. Whom I still haven't located yet by the way. Sucks too cause I knew every time I came back she was gonna have something up her sleeve ready to fuck with me again. I wanted to give her something to help this crap. I knew I hurt her I just didn't realize it was that much.

"you alright?" Kevin asked me.
"What do you think?" I asked quietly.
"she'll come around. Her wolf won't let her stay away too long. " Kevin tried to make me feel better.
"I don't know about that.." Megan started staring at the cloud of dust that Eva left.
"what do you mean?" Kevin asked her as I turned around to face them.
"I mean her wolf is just as pissed and hurt as she is right now. Maybe she just needs some Eva time, or maybe..."
"or maybe what?" I asked.
"I don't know Luke. The way shes looked the past week has been rough and she has told us she was thinking about leaving. So we may not be seeing her again for a while." she said as softly as she could.
"WHAT?" Kevin and I both bellowed at her making her cringe back.
"we've tried talking to her about it. She's more hurt by this than what happened that summer. You were supposed to be the one person she could trust more than anything and you let her down! She is one of the strongest people i know and she is broke, and you did that. Her wolf helped her the first time because it was really only her that was hurt but this time its both of them. And that's not our fault Luke, that's yours. Don't go blaming any one else for you mistake this time. You did this on your own. We were all behind you before you did what you did.
You made your bed now you get to lie in it. " Brad said coming to Megan's rescue. His voice was strong but not disrespectful.

I knew he was right the moment e said it. I tried mind linking her.
'Eva?' nothing...'Eva!' still nothing. 'Eva answer me damn it'
'What?' she screamed making me flinch.
'where are you?' I demanded.
'Stay the fuck outta my head Alpha Downs' she snapped
'don't take that tone with me, and stop calling me that!' I snapped back.
'Leave me alone, Luke.' she said softly enough I could feel the pain behind her words
'please talk to me baby. Please don't leave me. Let me explain'  I tried again. But got nothing...    'Eva' ... Silence. 'Eva' I tried again but this time I was blocked out.
"damn it" I snapped.
"what?" Kevin asked.
I looked at him worry etched on his face. Oh this was gonna suck. ..  "she's blocked the link...she's gone"

I knew it was coming and I let it happen. He threw the first punch and I didn't block it. I didn't fight him, I knew I had it coming. It took Seth, Gage, and the twins to pull him back.
"I fuckin told you not to Hurt her or push her. I hope for your sake she comes back." he snapped angrily at me, then stormed into the woods and took off.  Yea well that makes two of us.

I growled in frustration and stormed in to the house and too my room. I slammed the door behind me. I sat down on my bed with my head in my hands and slowly as it sank in the tears fell. My wolf was pissed at me and severely hurt. I never expected this but it's what I get. Damn this was gonna suck monkey balls!!
 She's gone and there is no fixing that. I couldn't believe I hurt her that bad. Bad enough for her to run. This is really happening.

She was really gone!

Soooo what's the verdict? Did you like it? ok well I'm currently working on the next chapter now. Its been so fun writing this story... Therapeutic really!  Well Can I manage 95 Votes for the next upload?

Who do you want to hear from? Who do you like better? And most importantly, How many of you hate me right now for this cliff hanger? LOL ...

Don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

AND ALWAYS DONT EAT CUPCAKES IN THE RAIN... THEY TURN TO MUSH...YUMMY MUSH BUT MUSH NON THE LESS...

XOXO

TWITCH!