Chapter 32- Down and Dirty.

Ok so this is just a quick filler chapter. I thought y'all would appreciate it. I hope you like it y'all are the best! On with the show.

Chapter 32- Down and Dirty.

Eva’s POV

We pulled in to Godiva’s with happy chatter surrounding us. I hadn’t called for reservations but I was willing to bet that we would get our normal table out on the deck with no problem. This place knows us well, it also helps that the owner is in the pack and he will know who we are the second we step out of the car. I can almost bet there is a panic inside right now trying to figure out who is in here. Not that I’m using my status or Luke’s but it’s nice being able to get things done without having to do a ridiculous amount of planning.

James the driver opened the door with a smile. I scooched off of Luke’s lap and slid out of the limo with a smile. I put on a fake British accent just for shits and giggles “Thank you James” I drawled out as I placed my hand in his for him to help me out of the car. He smiled widely sending me a wink. “Anytime Miss.” He said with a smile.
Following me was Megan, Trish and Faith. James doing the same for them and the girls took his hand with no question. We waited patiently for the guys to scamper out. Kevin was the first immediately taking Trisha’s arm leading her to the door with a smile. Followed by Nate, then the Twins, I smiled as they all walked away to the front door. I was lost in thought when Luke’s arm snaked around my back sending a small wave of tingles up my spine. I looked back at him with a smile.

“Ready?” He asked.
“I was born ready Mr. Alpha.” I responded.
I turned to thank James and told him to be back here at 7:30 sharp. He gave me an eager nod and a brilliant smile. Luke laced my arm with his and led me to the doors following the others. They were waiting beside the door for us knowing if they had walked in first we would most likely have to wait and someone would have argued with them. They fell in line behind us as we walked through the door. We stopped at the pedestal and waited for the greeter to look up from her reservation book that she was flipping through spastically. I gently cleared my throat. Her head snapped up and her eyes got wide as she took in the group. Her eyes landing on Luke, as she took him in. She tried to shake her obvious want from her eyes but I saw it all too easy. It was hard not to look at Luke like that. Trust me I know. If he looks at you right you feel like a puddle of mush. At that thought a quick flash of heat rushed through me and I had to stifle it back before Luke noticed the change in my  emotions. He would totally play that up to his advantage.

“Oh. Goodness, I’m sorry. Do you have a reservation?” She asked him. Luke smiled and looked down at me. I shook my head. Luke smiled as he looked back at the girl. His smile was enough to melt an iceberg. “No, but I’m sure if you look hard enough you will find us…the name’s Downs and guests.” He all but purred at her. I rolled my eyes at him. I guess I can’t get too mad at him for using that flirtatious tone with her. I do it all the time right. Anyway I know who he’s going home with tonight so I have no worries at the moment.

The girl looked through the book then politely excused herself for a moment to find the manager. It was only a moment before she came back completely flustered and panicked. “Did you say Downs, sir?” She asked him.
“Yes, did you find us?” Luke asked professionally.
Without missing a beat she nodded. “I sure did. Follow me to the Deck please.” She purred at him picking up menus as we followed her. I smiled almost smugly. See I told you.
She led us through the restaurant causing every other diner look up at us as we passed by. We continued to chat happily amongst ourselves as we followed ignoring the looks we got from the others around us. Once we got to the deck our table was already set up with water and the girl sat the menus in front of each chair. The guys all pulled out our chairs politely and we graciously said thank you and took our seats. I sat again at Luke’s left and Kevin on his right. Trisha, Faith, Nate and Brad all next to Kevin. And Molly, Gage, Chad next to me and Megan at the end across from Luke.