Chapter 25- Looks like your time is up

I cant express to you in words how totally blown away I am with the turn out this story has gotten... give yourselves a pat on the back for me please... Then go smooch yourselves in the mirror and pretend its from me!!! :)   Well I finally got to a computer and got this chapter edited for you so here you go, its kinda crappy so I'm sorry if its not up to par. I'm not feeling too well and I tried to get it the best I could for ya. Well enough babbling for me. I'll let you get on with the story. :) Please tell me what you think. 

Chapter 25- Looks like your time is up. 

****Luke's POV****

'Thirty minutes baby, I'll have you out of there in thirty minutes' I told her In a rush.
I pushed my truck harder than I already was and I saw Nate look over at me as the nettle extend to the  point beyond the 130 limit my truck had.

I cant believe I didn't see it before. That's why her scent is so much sweeter than before. Yes shes marked but her first heat will effect every unmated males near her. My wolf growled at that thought. No one was allowed to touch her like that but me. She is mine!
"Luke, not that I don't appreciate your urgency here but it's not going to do her or us any good if you kill us before we get there." He said warily.
I ignored him as I glanced at the time. "I have thirty minutes to get her out of there. I doubt we will die before we get there." I growled at him.
"We are still at least 45 minutes out, we have to make it there before we can get her and if you don't slow down we will never make it." He rushed out.
"You don't understand, I HAVE to get her out if there like now, or no one will like what happens. Least of all Eva." I growled out in response.

"Alpha tell me what's going on so I can understand the sudden change in urgency." He questioned seeing I was not all me at the moment.
"If we don't get her out of there soon my wolf if going to come unglued. His mate is surrounded by males and is going into her first heat. So you tell me do you want to deal with my driving or my wolf?" I shot back at him.
He looked at me for a moment before he nodded.
"Drive" He told me.
"Wise choice" I mumbled.

He reached in the back seat for one of the bags when Freddy jumped out.
"Whoa shit!" He screamed. I jumped and swerved slightly as I looked over at Nate.
"What?" I yelled.
"The god damned monkey that's what!" He yelled back.
"What about the fuckin monkey?"  I asked.
"Ehh" Freddy squawked and jumped up to the front.
"What the fuck?" I yelped.

Freddy looked at me and cocked his head to the side.  "ehh"
"How the fuck? When the he'll did he get in here?" I asked.
Freddy shrugged and looked put the windshield.
"Must have been while we were inside." Nate said pulling the bag to the front.
"Well what are we supposed to do with him?" I asked.
Nate shrugged while pulling out gun clips. "I don't know but Eva will most likely have our tails if something happens to him." he mumbled as he reloaded bullets into the clips.
I sighed. 'Doll?' I called.
'Im here.' she answered softly. Her voice sounded strained.
'I have a problem.'
'yea well so do I and I'm willing to bet mines a tinny bit more pressing than yours. But go ahead what's your problem big boy?' she huffed. I rolled my eyes at her tone.
'I don't doubt that one bit, but I have a stowaway' I told her slowing the truck and pulling into a deserted old rest stop tucked into the woods.
'Ok I'll bite, who?' She questioned.
'Your damn monkey' I snipped.
'Yea, I was afraid of that. As long as he doesn't get hurt he might be able to help.' She told me.
'How exactly will I be able to do that?'
'I keep telling you think of him like a person. He understands alot more than you guys think. Just tell him what you want him to do he'll listen.' She said.

I parked the truck and climbed out. 'Fine but I don't take responsibility for any furry asses that don't belong to me!' I snipped.
'Ok'  She mumbled lowly.