Chapter 16- To make you feel my love.

HOLY SMOKES BATMAN!!!  I swear if I could kiss you all I would!! You are absolutely amazing! Oh make sure you go through and see the cast through out the previous chapters if you haven't seen them already! Love you.... Ok On with the show,

Chapter 16- To make you feel my love

****Nate's POV****

I couldn't believe this girl. She was awesome. Plain and simple. When she said I was a lost puppy she wasn't wrong. My parents had sent me to a family friends for a few weeks in early summer in hopes that I would find my mate with in that pack but after almost 2 weeks and no luck (just slutty girls) I was ready to go home.

Half way home I got a sickening feeling in my gut. Goosebumps spread all over my body and I knew something horrible had happened. When I reached pack lands I collapsed when I saw what was left of my home. Houses all burnt to the ground, bodies burnt to ash completely unidentifiable. I prayed that my parents escaped but I found them in the pack house. The only reason I knew it was them was because of the necklace my mom wore. It was a emerald teardrop pendant. I was able to salvage a few things before I left. My parents wedding bands, my moms necklace, my father lockbox hidden in the basement and a few personal things. I was an orphaned son of a dead alpha. I was left a small fortune but no family or friends to share it with or take care of.

When I left I drove away broken. I drove until I was out of gas and exhausted. I got the room at the motel and collapses on the bed. I slept for 2 days. When I woke I was headed to get something to eat. As I left my room the scent of Carmel and Lilac's hit me. I was intrigued, I looked around and saw her.

She was standing by her car scowling at her cell phone. The wind shifted just enough for me to scent she was a werewolf. She froze and immediately locked eyes with me. We both watched each other for a few moments until I gave her a warm smile. I bound down the stairs and slowly approached her. She looked wary but showed very little emotion. That's when I realized she was just as broken as I was. I introduced myself and she smiled. It was nice to have someone to be around.

We stood there talking for an hour. I told her what had happened to my pack and she explained why she wasn't with her pack at the moment. I felt bad so I told her we could stick together if she wanted.   She looked at me like she was trying to determine if I was a threat or not. When she asked about my car and what to do with it I grinned. I told her I'd sell it.

We drove to a car lot and offered to sell them the car and they jumped all over it. Who wouldn't want a 2013 tricked out charger on their lot? They gave me a pretty penny for it but I knew it was only half what it was worth but let it go. I handed over my keys and title as I emptied out my things from the car and loaded it into Eva's car.

We drove like we were running from the world. When we did stop we tried to have a little fun. We shopped and trained. I taught her how to shoot a gun and her bow. Though she took a liking to the bow she was a damn good shot with the gun. I was impressed with her endurance and ability to adapt to any situation. She was quirky and funny. She had heart even though it was broken. We talked and laughed. she quickly became the closest friend I had in years, in just a few months.

When she said she gave me plenty of openings to make a pass I knew she had a mate and I wasn't about to step on his toes. Finally she decided it was time to head back to her pack. I was wary of it really but she reassured me that things would be ok. "After all I am the future Luna of that pack so all would be ok and If not I will kick some ass and take names later!" she laughed. We jammed out the whole way back to her pack. And after a few heated looks between her and the alpha I was allowed to stay.

We were now headed back into the house after she owned the paintball war with her mate. And I am the first in to tell you alphas hate to loose no matter who they are loosing too. She bounced through the back door happily, into the kitchen trying to decide on dinner. She grumbled about no one going grocery shopping since she left, but it never effected her mood. She finally settled for something simple. Tuna casserole simple but efficient. She made three pans and put them in the oven. She got Green beans and biscuits ready and set them on the counter.  
"I'm gonna run to the shower real fast I'll be back in 15 minutes. I suggest you guys do the same...you smell like wet dogs." She smiled brightly at us as she bounced out of the room.