Chapter 41- Payback

Well guys I know I said 500 and 75 but you were close enough in my book so heres your treat for being such awesome and loyal fans!
This is more of a filler, I felt as though the guys needed a little payback for Eva's little evil streak earlier in the evening, The dunk tank just didn't feel like it was enough, Muha ha ha haa!!! Well anyway I hope you like it. I hope you enjoy it. Well on with the show...

Chapter 41- Payback

                                                             **Megan's POV**

Oh my god....Oh my god....OH MY GOD! I just passed the fuck out in the middle of an amusement park! Not one of my finest moments but hey I had a good friggin reason! What would you do if time completely got away from you and out of no where dual shocks spread through you from two different directions! I don’t know why I passed out really I think it was the shock of the situation but right now all I could do was pretend I was still out. I could hear everyone around me talking but I wasn’t ready to face what I knew was looking dead at me. Honestly it was difficult enough with the scents that were now swimming around me. I wasn’t ready to open my eyes and face it yet. I tried to keep myself as calm as I could, though it was rather difficult with my slutty wolf panting at me to open my eyes. The scent of blueberries, honeysuckle, taffy and popcorn swam around me irresistibly all mixed with a spicy musk was just torturous. Those scents have been around me my whole life and why is it now that my wolf finds them irresistible? Guess that’s what I get for having a mate...or two. God this was weird. I honestly didn’t think I was ready for this but my wolf begged to differ.
'Face it, you want them and you know it!' She purred at me.
'Shut up will you?' I snipped as I felt a warm hand grip a hold of mine.

The shocks that spread through me was enough to make me involuntarily gasp at the suddenness of it.
"Megan?"
Oh god, that voice was like a cool drink of water on a blistering day. The mud in my head was starting to clear as I listened to the sounds around me.
"Is she alright?" I heard Luke ask.
"Yea I think so. I think the shock got her." Now that voice I knew...Chad. The only difference was now it sounded angelic. It was hard for me to keep my eyes closed as I steadied my breath.

"Well then we will leave you two to handle this...we'll uh... meet up with you later." Luke said.
There was obvious amusement in his voice. I groaned at the thought of being left alone with them and my horny hormonal wolf.
"If you leave I will run straight to the bearded lady and tell her where you are!" I snipped as I opened my eyes and avoided two heated gazes looking at me. I know it was a low blow but it was the only thing I could think of to threaten in with.

I looked straight at Luke with a pleading look. He smiled softly at me as a soaking wet Eva tucked herself under his arm.
"Megan, I honestly don’t think you could do anymore damage than my own dear sweet pain in the ass of a mate has already done." He smirked.
Eva smiled at him brightly. "I'll show you pain in the ass." She teased.
"Doll, as it is your already in trouble, do you really want to push your luck?" Luke teased back.
It was cute to watch but I really didn’t want to be left without an escape route. The slow burning warmth was moving though my arm and settling somewhere close to my heart.
"Oooo sounds like fun." She smirked back. Luke rolled his eyes as he turned her to start walking away with the rest of the group following in suit.
"I'll remember you said that." Luke told her as they walked off.

Well shit, What now? Oh yea that’s right... Face my fate like a woman. I took a deep breath and let my eyes land on my hand wrapped around the ridiculously warm hand.
"Megan, I think its best we get you up and out of the walk way before the paramedics show up." Chad said softly.
I could only nod in agreement at him. I let him help me to my feet and I could tell he didn’t want to let my hand go but reluctantly dropped it anyway. I almost whimpered at the lack of warmth and sparks that suddenly stopped.
"Follow me." A voice behind me sounded.