Chapter 11- Bro time

Ok guys my comp crashed as I was in the middle of editing this chapter so It may not be as well thought out as I hoped it would be. but I hope I can at least try to remember what the hell was going on. Sorry again.  Please enjoy as much as you can. Im soooo sorry did the best I could at 2:30 in the morning. Forgive me, my lovelies,              Pic of Gage! Can we say YUM!!    ------->

Well ... On with the show...

**************Eva POV**************

A voice I never wanted to hear again spoke. "Hello Eva"  the voice sent chills to my very bone and sent a wave of nausea through me.
I growled louder return never speaking a word but the low warning I was giving should have been enough to keep them back as they stalked through the trees. I kept my eyes on them as they approached me slowly. "Long time no see." He said "I've missed you Sweetheart." 
I nearly choked on his words. I narrowed my eyes at him, assessing the situation that just erupted around me "Wish I could say the same." I shot back at him.
"You are not welcome on this territory, I suggest you leave." I growled out at them holding my ground like I should and showed no fear. I did my best not to feel any either, They can smell it you know! 

Shit! I was out numbered. One maybe 2 I could easily take but not 6 or 7. I knew this was bad. 
  What the fuck is he doing here? Why is he here? 3 years I have not seen or heard from him then all of a sudden *poof* there he be, like he owns the place, with a band of uglies. Even for him this was a whole new level of low!
"Now, now Eva don't be like that, you still not sore about what happened are you?" he tried to purr out at me but it sounded more like a parking break grinding to my ears. I growled again not saying a word.
"Why are you here?" I snapped at him.
"Come on now. Eva, Sweetheart don't be like that" He took another step towards me. I growled louder. "I heard down the grape vine about how well you have grown up, I had to come see for myself." 
 One more step to me and I'm calling for help I thought
'good idea there are 6 of them and one of you' my wolf growled.
'no shit moron I can't count you know' I growled back at her.  "last warning, leave now or you won't like what happens Jared."
"So you do remember me?" he said with a smile.
"How could I forget?" I snapped again. 
Another step forward and that's all it took he was now less than ten foot from me and my skin was crawling. "Heard you have some new skills now too...Wonder what they are?"
"Wouldn't you like to know." I said through a growl.
I opened up my mind. 'Luke, Kevin, Twins, Gage , Seth!!' I screamed through our pack link. I felt them all there, But got nothing in return through the link so I continued 'get you asses over here now... I'm not playing, I'm out numbered like a mother fucker I won't be able to take all these nasty mutts alone and I need help... LIKE NOW!!' I yelled again in a fiercely, I couldn't help it though. Luke made me promise to call if I needed him for ANYTHING and this time I didn't hesitate. I knew they knew I was serious by how often I didn't call for help, they knew I normally will just handle a problem myself but this wasn't that simple.
"Actually I would Gorgeous, Why don't we take this to my place, and I can find out?" He said dragging his eyes up and down me. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Lets not and say we did." I said cheeky.
He took a half a step closer, "One more step and I'll scoop out your eyes with a rusty spoon and feed them to you!" I snapped.
"Is that a threat?"
"What do you think moron?"  My attitude only seemed to amuse him more.. Damn it where are those boys.

 I heard the commotion behind me as things were dropped and flipped over I'm sure in the rush to find me.
"My, My Eva how you have grown up! Such a beauty, I almost regret not coming for you sooner." He said licking his lips, making me shudder in disgust.
Less than 10 seconds later I felt relief wash over me as I heard Lukes menacing growl rumble through me, I cocked my head to the side and smirked.
"Had to call for back up huh?" Jarod chuckled never taking his eyes off of me.
"I'm not stupid you know." I said lowly in a mixed growl, as Luke reached me. He took two steps around standing almost in front of me wrapping a protective arm around my waist and pulling me behind him and holding me to his back. The boys followed in suit behind him. If I wasn't so unnerved by this guy I would have taken offense to Luke's instincts but as if right now, I was willing to let it go to get this guy away from me.
"You will not speak to her again, or you will not live long enough to regret it. I don't take kindly to those who threaten to take what's mine from me, or speak to them like they were a piece of meat." 
I cant believe he just said that. I was hoping that in this situation the others didn't notice but the way karma was coming at me I highly doubted it. But a girl can hope right?