Chapter 15- You lookin for lil old me?

Ok I got this one up for ya. I Am still SOOO happy with the responses to this story 2000 READS!!!! WOW!!! 109 VOTE DOUBLE WOW!!! Absolutely amazing you guys! I am so thrilled to have such AMAZING readers. Ok well on with the show.. Hope you like it.

Chapter15- You lookin for lil old me?

I sat still as a statue as I waited. I glanced around me and saw Kevin hunkered down behind a tree on the ready. Nathan behind a bolder, Megan had found a dark shirt and black jeans, where I don't know? But they looked like mine. She had shimmied her way into a bush to his right. The twins were so far up in an old oak with an old deer Stand wrapping around the tree it gave them a full view of the area. They glanced down at me and flashed me an evil grin to which I returned eagerly.

 Nate's voice flew through my thoughts. 'get your eyes focused on your enemy, have I taught you nothing.'
'oh shush we still have another 15 seconds before they are in sight. ' I teased. He rolled his eyes them lifted his hand and have me the signal to eyes forward and I listened willingly.

I watched 'The Hulk Team' as I'm calling them, as they stalked forward and split off speeding out their ranks it was six on six. Luke, Darrel, Gage, Seth, the tart, and David. Vs. Me, Kevin, Nate, the twins and Megan. It was gonna be tight but I had no fear in our abilities. We got this!!

I zeroed my sight on the bimbo, hey I only found it was only fitting she be my first target. I sighted her in through the cross hairs. I could see them sniffing the air with confused expressions crossing their face. I couldn't help smile 'aww look at that big bad alphas confused...where oh where could we be?' I sent to him. I heard a low growl as he scanned the area. 'I see you!!' I taunted him again.

I set my sights back to the tart and pulled the trigger tagging her chest. She growled and looked around as did every one else. 'Let it rain.' I sent to my team. And thus began the chaos. I turned my sights back to Luke everyone of his team members had been tagged and apparently they saved Luke for last cause he was peppered with about 12 shots simultaneously. He starred at his chest in shock. And I couldn't help the laugh I let slip.

"What's the matter Big Boy, not used to loosing?" I called. Yes, I gave away my position, but I couldn't help but provoke them! It was way too much fun to see them suffer.  I spun behind the tree I was beside as it was peppered with paintballs.

"You'd think for big strong men you'd shoot better. If you think your big enough to catch lil old me then your welcome to try." I yelled as I heard there steady approach not only did I run but it was an open rang and team hulk was rained down on. Shots sprayed everywhere around me as I dodged each and everyone of them. I jumped behind a bolder and halted here. Waiting. Listening.

Gage and Darrel stalked around on either side of me never once seeing me. I whipped to my left and tagged Gage in the arise of his head he fell over then spun back around to Darrel who was just turning to me and tagged him three times before he got a single shot off. The last shot splattered across his forehead, thank god for the shield mask he had on other wise I may have taken out his eye. I laughed at the look on his face. I smiled, brushed my shoulder off in a 'Yea you wish' manner and ran off again with them growling right behind me.

I flew through the trees in a maze of directions and grabbed ahold of a sturdy vine hanging low and pulled a Tarzan move as I slammed into the Tart taking her down peppering her with paintballs as I swing in front of her. I let go and rolled ninja style across the ground and turned with an evil grin at her and I couldn't resist the shot. 4 foot away I popped a spot between her eyes with a pistol and ran. That shot just took her out there was no way she was coming Back from a point blank shot. 'The bitch is down' I bellowed in triumph to my team. I dove behind a tree and waited. Listening. There was silence behind me. 'Megan's out, David got her after she tripped. Gage tagged Chad in the tree and he fell out. He's good though. Brads in the ground with me.  We got this over here. By the way are you the one responsible for the head shot to Darrel?'