Chapter 14- If it's war you want...Its war you shall get!

Again I am Totally ecstatic! You guys are great! I had to get this one out to you guys! I hope you like it! The song for this chapter has to be Gunpowder and Lead!!

On with the story!

Chapter 14- If its war you want...It's war you shall get.

Luke's POV

Three fucking months! She's been gone three frigging months and I was pissy as ever. To say I was crabby would be an understatement! I was snapping at everyone. Buried myself in my duties and  the guys were run into the ground. Kevin barley talked to me. I had doubled the patrols and on top of that Eva only checked in with Megan or the twins.

I had tried to look for her but she was almost untraceable. I'd catch her scent here and there but nothing more than that. I ran across 3 states when I headed back home. that was a month later.

She wouldn't talk to me in any way whatsoever. She didn't answer her phone hell it's been shut off for almost two months now. She would be pissed when she turned it on and found her voicemail full. All most likely from me. Not to mention all the texts. She didn't check her Facebook, and if she did I didn't know about it. She still has my other pack card but she hadn't used it. Her dad said she was using hers but wouldn't tell me much more than that. He wouldn't tell me where or when just that it was used and what was purchased. She really did like to shop so there was always a long list of things she bought.

We had two days before school started and no one had heard from her in days. I was hold up in my room or in my office most the time. If I left the house I always ended up back at her cave, always hoping she would show up there. I was there a lot these days, hoping...praying....crying. I had lost the one thing I was supposed to take care of and cherish more than anything else in my life. I can honestly say that she was right about no one ever finding this place. I got to know my wolf better during the last 3 months even though he was pissed and tried to take control most of the time. I guess you could say I figured out Eva's Zen thing... Kinda. I have my own tricks but he didn't fight me so much any more. So I can say that all the anger was just me. My wolf had very little to do with it. most of the time I listened to him whine and cry about what a dumbass I was and how she was never going to forgive us and blah, blah, blah! I laid awake at night listening to him call for her wolf to no avail. He was in pain and it sucked. There was no way to ease his suffering without his mate.

 I was at the point of freaking out. I looked out the window When I heard it before  I saw an amazing sight. A dark blue Fusion hybrid was tearing up the drive. I knew the house heard the car pull in. My wolf started stirring and yipping excitedly at me. Its her! She's back.

I tore out of my office in a rush. I got to the door and met a traffic jam at the door. There were 7 people rushing out the door at the same time. Once everyone got through the door we looked at the car in awe. Is she really home? I couldn't believe she was actually back.  That's when I realized she wasn't alone in the car. Even though curiosity got the best of me I couldn't help the growl that slipped through my teeth. The car shut off and we waited a full 2 minutes before the Door opened and it was like she was moving in slow motion. Man was she a sight for sore eyes. She had gone complete chick on us. Her hair was streaked with blonde, blue and purple, her nails were done she was wearing a neon green halter with white shorts and gold gladiator heels. She looked better than I remembered. Maybe I just missed her but felt different about her.

  Her 'passenger' slowly stepped out after her. I watched as they reached to the back seat and pulled out duffle bags and computer cases and several other various electronics. They were slung over their shoulders and the doors were shut when The trunk popped open.