Chapter 21- He's a monkey, not a kid.

Ok I cant even decide who to dedicate this chapter too so I am just dedicating this to all my readers who have been with me from the start. After this chapter it may be a day or 2 before I can upload again. I have a ton of things going on and I need to get them done. But I do want to thank everyone for being there to share this journey with me. Ok well enough mush...on with the show

Chapter 21- He's a monkey not a kid!

****Eva POV****

I froze as I stared down the barrel of my own custom made nine mil pistol. I knew what it was loaded with and that worried me in the hands of psycho blonde here but I really didn't think she had what it takes to pull the trigger.

"I see you've made yourself a new hobby there sandy" I said calmly.
She smirked like she thought I was scared. Man when I tell you these are the worse Were's I've ever met.
"Whats that?" She popped off.
"Snooping where you don't belong" I sneered.
"You just seemed so keen on taking what's not yours, I just thought I'd repay the favor and take something that's not mine." She said with a grin. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Freddy moving behind her.
"I suggest you put that down unless your going to use it." I told her.
"Who says I'm not going to use it?" She questioned.
I raised an eyebrow mockingly. "I do."
"And why is that?" She said with a smirk, pulling the hammer back.

Ok now this was serious. Those were silver nitrate and wolfsbane bullets in that gun. Not your typical ammo and on top of that it's a hairpin trigger. So if she so much as flinched wrong I was going to be on the receiving side of my own weapon here and that just wasn't cool!
My tactical and survival instincts started to kick in.
"Well one because if you pull that trigger your as good as dead yourself. And two I won't give you the option to shoot me with my own gun."  I told her as I side stepped slightly. Not alot  but enough for her aim to be off. If she pulled the trigger now it would skim the side of my head. The movement was so small she never even saw it so she didn't readjust her aim.

Freddy was now behind her and somehow the lil ninja monkey made his way to the top of the fridge without making a sound. He was positioned to jump. Damn remind me later to give him a good treat.
"Really, well I think your wrong." she sneered at me. I saw her finger twitch over the trigger when Freddy jumped.

He landed in her head and yanked wildly on her hair. The gun went off and I spun to the side. The bullet missed me by about three inches and I was pissed. The bitch really just tried to shoot me with my own fucking gun!
I flung my leg around and kicked the gun out of her hand sending it in the air. I caught it and turned it on her. Freddy was still beating on her head like a crazy monkey screeching the whole time. He looked up at me when he saw that I had the gun he jumped down.
"That's a fucking monkey!" she screamed
"No shit Sherlock! Did you just figure that out? That's Mr. Fucking Monkey to you Bitch!" I sneered never dropping my aim.

There was a frenzy of noise and movement all headed this way from every direction in the house. My breathing was labored as I spoke. I could feel my wolf pushing through feeding my anger.
"Like I said you won't shoot me with my own gun. But here's where your wrong...you took something that didn't belong to you without knowing what you took. Let me educate you on a few things. One the bullets in this gun are no where near normal bullets,"
I started stepping around her and taking her arm and yanking her down to a waiting chair and came back to her front never lowering the gun. The house was now silent as everyone listened from the door way.

Luke looked both pissed and worried. Freddy was now sitting on the counter giving his crazy monkey smile and flipping her the bird.
"Chee chee" He bounced as he saw Luke.
"Freddy hush. I'm teaching." I scolded him softly. He fell silent.
I stepped back to the counter and dropped the clip out, and cleared the chamber. I pushed one of the bullets out of the clip and held it in my hand. You could easily see the clear casing with the liquid silver and green sloshing around.
"You see this?" I asked her.
She just stared at me. But Freddy being the anxious pupil he was answered.
"Eeeh" He squeaked.
"It's nice to know someones paying attention. Thank you Freddy." I said patting him on his head. "This you stupid girl is silver nitrate infused with wolfsbane, a single round insured to kill a Were in the most painful manner possible. I should know, I made it. The only way around the pain," I said reloading the clip and putting it back in the gun, since I cleared the chamber I wasn't worried about actually shooting her...yet. I pulled the hammer back and re aimed.  
"Is a clean shot to the head. So if I were to shoot that pretty little face of yours you won't feel much. But if I were to shoot you ...here" I aimed at her shoulder. Her eyes started to fill with fear.
"Or here" aiming for her knee. Her breathing picked up.  "Or here" aiming just over her heart. Now the room held a heavy stench of fear.
"It's going to take you anywhere from 3 hours to 3 days to die from these bullets. There is no other option but to die at some point once you've been shot by these bullets. So you just waisted a perfectly good shot that could have killed a rogue trying to kill a child. Or rape your friend." I lifted the hammer and set the gun on the table. "But I however don't need the gun to kill you. I would be delighted to dispatch you with my bare hands. So Let me lay it out clearly for everyone here so they all understand why you are sitting here like a scared pup. You want me dead for taking something that you feel doesn't belong to me, so you took one of my guns intending to either threaten me or kill me. Is that right?" I asked.
She again stayed quiet. I shook my head. I sighed and crouched down in front of her making sure I had her full attention. I waited till she looked me in the eyes and I set in an venomous stare.
"I will only tell you this once, Luke is mine! He has always been mine. Always will be mine. I almost welcome the challenge for him to be honest but not by you. A mate defending what is already hers is a dangerous thing on its own but you have managed to piss off an Alpha's mate. You think you are taking back what's yours but the truth is it was never yours now was it?  You have done nothing to deserve him in anyway. I am his mate and by definition makes me your Luna...I'm willing to bet you can feel it in my tone." I sneered with a grin "You made two stupid choices today first it was taking my gun from my room and second was believing you were going to use said gun to kill me and take Luke. So now you have two choices again, you can either let me take you out back and we settle this like women or I can hand you over to my VERY pissed off alpha mate. Your choice." I spat at her with a menacing smile.