Chapter 43- With cream you say?

Ok I made ya'll wait for like EVER for this one and Im sorry I have had a lot going on and I didnt have time to write like I normaly do. It's a little rough but I know you can handle it, I had some problems with my editing this time round and I'm sorry but I will fix it when I wrap up this book. Also I do want you to take note of the A/N at the end of the chapter please. Now I hope you all like it...On with the show.

Chapter 43- With Cream you say?

***Eva's POV***

"I’m not dead yet Eva" The shrill voice sounded.

My wolf rose up faster than I could stop her as a low dangerous growl slipped from my lips. My eyes locked with the door way as she appeared with a sickening smile. Even though she looked like death warmed over I still found her a threat and so did my wolf. Yea you guessed it, Sandy in the flesh, and much to my annoyance breathing and living, standing in my kitchen.

"What are you doing in this house?" I growled.
"Now is that anyway to speak to a dinner guest?" She questioned sweetly reaching for a slice of pizza.
"You’re no guest of mine. I suggest you leave before Luke gets word you’re out free." I warned.
She smiled sweetly at me.
"Luke's the one who let me out, so your threats won’t get you very far." She purred. I watched her take a bite of her pizza, and moan lowly. "Man have I missed real food." She said more to herself than anyone.

I was shocked into silence to say the least. How could he just let her free? What was he playing at? What happened that I didn’t know about? I could feel the licks of anger start to rise again. I tried to calm my wolf enough to think this through.

Why would he want her running free after she tried to shoot me and nearly did?

I stood up and started to step around the table when I heard 3 other heartbeats quickly approaching, the scents quickly followed but I only paid attention to one. The only one that would calm me. I inhaled deeply and stepped back from the table just in case I couldn’t contain my wolf.

Three familiar bodies walked around the corner with grins that quickly fell as they took in my posture and state. My eyes locked with Luke's and I saw a quick flash of his wolf's dominance. I knew my wolf was showing brightly in my eyes and whether I liked it or not he was going to take that as a challenge. Not that I could really help it at the moment no matter how much I tried to think rationally.

I took a deep breath. "Alpha, would you be so kind as to explain why the woman who tried to shoot me is standing here alive in the kitchen?" I asked as calmly as I could and kept my voice as free of a confrontational tone as I could muster. I addressed him as alpha only to show that I was not a threat to his position only that I was distraught and needed an explanation, and as his mate I deserved one. His eyes softened a little as he took in my shaking state but didn’t make a move to come to me like I thought he would.

"I think it would be best if Tyler explained that too you." He told me softly.
Kevin moved to his mate and stood behind her ready to pull her out of the way. Over protective fool. Like I would hurt my Beta female! 

I was utterly confused. Why the hell would Tyler have anything to do with this? Sandy looked back over her shoulder and smiled brightly at him.

"Tyler I suggest you start talking before she loses what little grip she has left." Luke warned.
"Can't you tell her? Her temper scares me." Tyler whined lowly.

Luke chuckled and looked up at me then back to him. "Her temper scares me too and I'm her mate butI told you this was going to happen, now start talking before she snaps. And trust me you don’t want that snap." Luke grinned stepping around him and grabbed a slice of pizza.

I turned to Tyler and waited. A full 3 minutes passed before I finally spoke, well more like snap yelled through a growl. "Someone better start talking before I lose my temper."

Tyler took a deep breath and stepped forward beside Sandy. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Sandy sighed and spoke up.
"He's my mate." She told me with a small smile. It took me a second to let those words sink in. And let me tell you it was like a glass of ice water was thrown in my face. My anger instantly calmed and my shaking calmed.