Chapter 8- Surprises

HOLY CRAP!!! Thank you guys! in less than 6 hours, While I was writing my next chapter for ya'll, My reads literally Doubled and 17 votes. Im so giddy right now I am dancing in my chair. Its almost 6am here and I am just now finishing this chapter, I was going to wait till later to get it up to you guys but since you have been so unbelievably AWESOME (give yourselves a pat on the back) I will get it up for you tonight... Now I do have to warn you it is unedited, I will have to do that later when I'm not so sleep deprived. :) lol Love yall!!  On with the show....  

*Eva's POV*  

 I bolted out the back door laughing like crazy the whole way. The only thing I could think of was run to the tree line and hide. That would be easer said than done however if Luke wasn't hot on my heels. Shit shit shit, I know I was fast but no where near as fast as a pissed off Alpha.

Though the look on his face when that orange bounced off his head.. OMG that was the funniest thing I have EVER seen, it tops the time me and Megan covered his car in shaving cream and toilet paper. That was pretty funny but this was better.   I broke through the tree line and kept going.

"EVA!!" He yelled at me, I was still giggling at him but I couldn't help it. After about a minute I guess I zigged when I should have zagged when Luke came barreling in to me knocking us to the ground. Wrapping his arms securely around my waist and I scrambled to get away. I was still laughing, I knew he wasn't as mad as he was acting but I still didn't want to be caught by him right now. I wiggled and the more I wiggled and squirmed around the tighter his arms got around me. He finally got me in a position where he could flip me over and pin me down. Well I was in a pickle now. Damn it.

I smiled at him sweetly. "Yes, Mr. Alpha?" "Don't you give me that! You know damn good and well what you did!" He growled back at me playfully.
"I have no idea what you are talking about..." I tried to act innocent but I knew he could see right through that.
"Oh right! Then why did you run?" he returned.
"Well I don't know, wouldn't you run if you had a pissed off Alpha chasing you? It was only instinct!" I said playing the sweet card still. I couldn't help it though. His eyes were locked on mine, I could feel the warmth from him seep into my bones.
"Eva, you not only threw an apple at me you hit me with an orange! and you do know its also instinct in Male wolves to give chase right?" He shot back at me.

I knew that but I still wasn't giving up. "Well that I wasn't aware of... Thanks for the lesson. Now get your big butt off of me." I giggled trying to wiggle again. I guess I wiggled a little too much when he groaned at me. I looked back up at him and his eyes held that same mysterious emotion that I couldn't pin point. I batted my eye lashes at him sweetly. He took a deep breath and picked himself up and pulled me with him.

  Once we were on our feet, I brushed myself off and looked around. We were a half mile from the pack house, I knew I could make it back in under a minute and then he couldn't do anything to me with the others around.  

"How are you really doing Eva?" He asked me softly walking to me. I looked at him and gave a small smile. I was trying to brush it all off of me and let it all go and here he comes bringing it back up.
"Fine. why?" I asked.
"Oh well I don't know, maybe because you had a huge hole in your leg last night, not to mention I think you let it slip out that you thought I was... how did you say it... I'm purrdy.. in front of your brother and the Dr." He snickered. I was hyper aware of how close his body was to mine. I groaned as I remembered about that.

"You don't think he knows do you" I asked quietly.
"He's not sure but he is suspicious of something." He said. "Damn. Ok, so what else did I do that I should be aware of cause I really don't remember much after Sarah got done with my face." I asked.
"Well there was a few conversations between me and you privately, then you made a few smart assed remarks and..." he dropped his eyes, I would have missed the blush that rose in his cheeks if I wasn't looking.